Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which easy setup or DIY solutions you recommend out for a non professional camera recording inside the Aventador ? Just looking at taking few cool shoots at driver eyes position to capture inside and dashboard / windscreen landscape … there are so many adapters and tools selling out there for GoPro’s and so forth , but nothing fancy needed since its not for any videoblog neither social media, so even a clip that I use iPhone would be ok..
Just curious in regards which solutions you AV drivers have used if any ever :)

thank you 😊

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,663 Posts
I have used GoPro cameras for videos of my interior and exterior, but on the ones inside the cabin I have never been able to get clear audio like I see with YouTube bloggers? I would like to find some options other than Go Pro.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,663 Posts
Slammp that’s just what I was looking for, I can just glue it to my soft top.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have used GoPro cameras for videos of my interior and exterior, but on the ones inside the cabin I have never been able to get clear audio like I see with YouTube bloggers? I would like to find some options other than Go Pro.
For daylight conditions the current gen GoPro hero 10 is really quite good. There are a lot of suction cup mount options for the inside although you would need something pretty robust for the outside. For better audio you need the adapter to allow a mic input and then an external mic like a rode which you can position out of the wind or closer to your mouth. Another fun option for around the same money is the insta360 one x2. It records 360 around you and when you’re done shooting you can output a video that shows your face and then pans to look at the road or whatever you want. It’s not that tricky to use. Like the GoPro it does need a lot of light and would be ideal in a roadster with the top down. GoPro also makes a 360 cam.

speaking as a pro, while we use very expensive and elaborate rigs for filming, the new go pros are so good that we do use them on set from time to time so I do recommend them for more casual use.

if you have a recent iPhone or fancy android phone the cameras on those can be as impressive or better than a GoPro. I think the low light mode on my iPhone 13pro is prob better than the GoPro 10. A good suction mount for your phone will prob get you most of what you want. But if you have a separate GoPro or 360 cam you can leave it in your car recording while you are gone and you can amuse yourself watching people check your car out later.

i can answer further questions if that didn’t answer your question fully.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts