My alarm system on my 2004 Murci has lost its mind. Here's the story:
- Car has been driven pretty much every weekend for exercise with nothing usual
- Battery is a couple of years old
- Keep it on the Lamborghini branded CTEK tender to stay charged
- Voltage with the kill switch disconnected: 12.7V
- Voltage with the kill switch connected: 12.6V
- Voltage with ignition on but no accessories: 12.3V
- Voltage with lights and AC blower fan on 12V
- Voltages are holding, so battery appears good.
- Using my normal start sequence of the last 5 years (get in, key to accessory, press unlock, start car), the car won't start. I just get relay clicks in the cabin.
- Cannot unlock or lock the doors with any of my 3 keys fobs.
- If I remove the battery kill switch and plug it back in, the hazards flash for exactly 25 times, and the alarm is set. This repeats every time without any variance.
- Cannot disarm with the key fob, so if I open the door after the flashing of the hazards, the siren goes off, and I need to disconnect the battery to get it to stop.