Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, maybe i'm just spoiled, but for spending almost $200k on a car, you would think that they would provide you with a complimentary loaner car for all services (going in for 1500mi). and then i realize that they don't have roadside service either, which you would think would be required. disappointing.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
henrus said:
ok, maybe i'm just spoiled, but for spending almost $200k on a car, you would think that they would provide you with a complimentary loaner car for all services (going in for 1500mi). and then i realize that they don't have roadside service either, which you would think would be required. disappointing.
I agree, roadside assistance is a given these days. Maybe they know something we don't !!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
roadside service included in UK

You get roadside service included when you buy a new Lambo in the UK. Though some reports of it have been less than good from some users here!
(It's subcontracted out to RAC, one of the bigger roadside companies here, and they sent out a too-small trailer on one occasion).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Roadside assistance for a Lamborghini?

You *pay* for the roadside assitance when you buy the car new for all other makes. It's technically "free" when you buy the car, but you're paying for it. It's all built into the cost.

I'd rather Lamborghini NOT put roadside in there, as I would never use it. I have many, many cars. Most Lambo owners don't need a rental car, they have a lot to choose from in their own driveway.

That's my $0.02. :)

-Ben

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, given how low the car is, you are forced to get a flatbed tow truck if you ever need it towed. and even then, a lot of them are not angled correctly to not kill the front spoiler. i would have thought that lambo would set something up so that if you ever need it, they would always send out the right truck with the right equipment.

as far as the loaner, i have 4 cars. the problem is that the closest dealer is 20 miles away and it's not as if i can walk back. it's just silly that they don't include it. anyway, i'm just griping. love the car. and my dealer/service guy is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Henry,

Lambo has never provided after sale service of anything even vaguely coming close to what you ask for . It's always been every man for himself after purchase (which is why LTALK exists actually ;)). They have rarely even had parts to repair brand new cars that went bad even under warranty. Just the nature of the beast.

Lambos are like pretty women, we put up with their ****, because of the pleasure we get the other 3 weeks of the month.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Roadside service or not, my dealer's Lamborghini mechanic gave me his card when I met him on delivery day and said to call him "anytime, anywhere" if I had a problem and he would be there. He likes working on the car and would respond to any call out.

Re loaner - I don't bother, but they always offer. I would expect to pay - you do anyway, even if it is "free"! :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
MHH,

you brought up a good point!! ALL my Lambo Clients have my Cell ph # AND MY HOME PH. #. If they have a problem then I want to be Part of The Solution. But Try getting the Owner of a Lambo of Ferrari Dealers Home Ph. # in case issues arrise!!!

:)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
JRV said:
MHH,

But Try getting the Owner of a Lambo of Ferrari Dealers Home Ph. # in case issues arrise!!!

JRV, I'm lucky. I bought the car new from Lamborghini Adelaide, and I DO have the dealer principal's home number. He's a great guy! But, I'm lucky, I acknowledge. :)

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Roadside and Loaners

I own a few Mercedes and the Dealer will pick-up the car for routine service and deliver it back. Or, will give you a loaner. Or, take you home (or drop my wife off at the mall and take her back) by limo for normal service. I would expect at least a drive home and back from a Lamborghini dealer.

I also would want to know that if I needed roadside assistance, the PROPER truck with the PROPER equipment will show.

:eek: Not Joe blow with a flatbed and two pieces of wood. :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
roadside assistance

You guys are making me nervous. I am 4&1/2 hours from the nearest Lambo dealer, so any problem requires a transport and an extra week. My Gallardo is new and I've only had it for three weeks, so I hope I don't have to deal with too much junk.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
JRV said:
Henry,

Lambo has never provided after sale service of anything even vaguely coming close to what you ask for . It's always been every man for himself after purchase (which is why LTALK exists actually ;)). They have rarely even had parts to repair brand new cars that went bad even under warranty. Just the nature of the beast.

Lambos are like pretty women, we put up with their ****, because of the pleasure we get the other 3 weeks of the month.
Well said JRV. However, some people can get tired of the BS and just get a divorce. The current marriage between Audi and Lamborghini is still in the developing stage. Time will tell if they can keep it together.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
speed2 said:
Well said JRV. However, some people can get tired of the BS and just get a divorce. The current marriage between Audi and Lamborghini is still in the developing stage. Time will tell if they can keep it together.
Speed,

yes I agree, but we can trade one piece of tang for another until the Sun Sets, but it's always the best piece of tang we remember the fondest!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts