Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this thread on FChat

www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52009

about people getting customer care calls from Ferrari, and thought I'd share my experience with L.

Bought the car from main dealer. Among a host of poor customer service issues the three that stick out are:

1) Put the intermediary's name in warranty book (didn't realise this was the warranty book). Even though I was there to close the deal personally and transferred funds and signed contracts personally. Told it was nothing important.

Only realised later it was the warranty book. And if I didnt transfer with month (from memory) warranty would be void.

2) Gave me manuals in wrong language. Despite being assured this was full UK spec car.

3) Didn't give me the airbag keys.

I contacted Lamborghini customer service and a solicitor at Lamborghini I had the details of. Customer service prime never responded. Solicitor assured me he would pass the details over to customer care.

After initially recieving response from intermediary that everything would be resolved, nothing else has happened. (Nice of him, but Lambo and the dealership should address this).

Six months on, my follow up emails have had no response.

In short I love the G, but having read the other thread am wishing i'd bought an F just for the customer service. (Never thought I would hear myself say this).

If anyone has contact details for Lamborghini (or even Audi/VW corporate) Customer car they would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

I had emailed her before and she gave me the details of the people who have not bothered to respond anymore. I'll try her again.

·
Registered
584 Posts
#2 and 3 are a dealer issue... not factory. Let the dealer work it out with the factory. He (the dealer) should have caught these mistakes and, you unfortunately, ended up paying for their mistake.

Believe me, FCars have there share of customer service problems. I can tell you this from experience.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
I called several times in the past year and they never returned my phone calls. However, they do take them, and if you willing to stay on the line, they go out of their way to find answers (in English) for you at 2AM EST. At least they did for me. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

Francesca has forwarded my email to the new European Area Manager.

I'll keep you posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.