Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next military assignment will be in NJ. I did some web research and only 1 shop comes up that specializing in Lamborghini. Name is Corsa Motors LLC. Can anyone vouch for this shop. Or are there any other performance shops to mention in the Tristate region?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 point inspection. Never had a PPI done. And would like the car to get a clean bill of health before I start driving it hard. Also I want to build a relationship with a shop for future modifications planned.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Jason gianetti of gianetti performance might be close enough to you. He’s always busy but he’s worth the wait.

·
Registered
949 Posts
+1 I used jason for my SL. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work on car with me hangin around learning the car. If u need help reaching him I got his info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 I used jason for my SL. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work on car with me hangin around learning the car. If u need help reaching him I got his info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m looking up Jason Giannetti on the net and it looks like he works at Elite Motorsports?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lucky for me I found Gianetti Performance on this forum, I used him last week for my Gallardo and could not have been happier, he was easy to get in touch with and didn't break the bank. He knew the car like the back of his hand and taught me things that I had no clue about. In fact he corrected a lot of the issues that the hack that I previously had working on the car did. If you need his info message me or just reach out to him through Instagram, you will not be sorry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts