Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are here in San Diego already. Today a friend took us to a hanger at the Santa Monica AIRPORT and showed us some of CAGES vehicle collection. There was about 20 cars, all kind. He had 3 Lambos, 03, black Mercy, 04 Orange Gallardo (6 speed) and a 94 black over Red/black Diablo.

Will post pictures as soon as I figure it out.

The guy that takes care of his cars said this was about 1/4 of his collection. He is NOT into Ferrari's, but into <LAMBOS!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Don't want to offend you, but that's an old story.
Nicolas had almost every model during the last ten years.
He buys the car, has it restored (Bobileff) and resells it some years later when he got tired of it.

Raymond

·
Vendor
1,718 Posts
He used to have a pearl orange 6.0.I was driving one night on I-405 and saw a 6.0 on the emergency lane.I couldn't stop right there.By the time I came back to see if I can help,the car was gone.Later on I find out it was Nicolous Cages car and he had elecrical problem.

·
Registered
323 Posts
in the movie 'gone in 60 seconds' is also a purple diablo SE30 shown, which was actually his when the movie came out. #43 to be exactly.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think thats his Roadster too. It was for sale in BH a few years back. I think it was a 97.

Cool story Roy! Can you see lenos cars?

·
Banned
9 Posts
Hate to break it to ya guys but Nick likes the F-cars also. Have has 2 F-40's and I belive he also has an Enzo. He has a few vintage Ferrari's aswell. I think Nick buys what he likes..make does not matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts