Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Interesting review, thanks for posting. The only thing that would be an issue for me with the Performante is that it is AWD. My preference is the wildness of RWD cars hence my desire to obtain an STO. I do love all the carbon fiber that comes standard on the Perf............great looking car overall. It is clear, from everything you posted, that a Performante will be part of your stable one day, good luck!

Reactions: Rampante21

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is clear, from everything you posted, that a Performante will be part of your stable one day, good luck!
Well... unless prices are going to drop substantially for Performante, I believe my first Lambo will be a first gen Huracan, and today I think/hope it will be Arancio Borealis... but probably something different tomorrow...
Giallo is growing on me lately, which was a big no-no months ago...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Well... unless prices are going to drop substantially for Performante, I believe my first Lambo will be a first gen Huracan, and today I think/hope it will be Arancio Borealis... but probably something different tomorrow...
Giallo is growing on me lately, which was a big no-no months ago...
Understand, the preowned prices are prohibitive right now and I suspect when the new models are released and the supply/demand equation rebalances the pricing will improve.
Arancio Borealis is a beautiful colour with prominent flake pattern and ditto for Giallo. I think the more time you spend thinking about possible colour choices you may yet change your mind again. :giggle: I am personally a big fan of the skittle colours and Lamborghini wears them all quite well.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
If you haven't seen Giallo Inti (Midas) in person, do not make a decision until you do. I have seen both Arancio side by side to my Giallo and the Giallo was pure liquid sunshine.
The AB is gorgeous and certainly worth consideration, but for me it was hands down Giallo. Living in such a sunny state as I do probably had some bearing on my decision.

Reactions: Rampante21
1 - 5 of 5 Posts