Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks
I’m just looking for some guidance. I’m in Ontario Canada and looking to purchase a gallardo when I turn 50 in a few years.
I’m wondering where the best place is to research these cars. Pros cons cost of ownership ect. I’ve been looking at a lot online for sale locally but I’m in the dark as to what to look at for service or updates ect. Pre LP. what does this mean ect
Thanks I’m advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
429 Posts
OK, you have to investigate. Straight Forward Auto is the name of the place that comes up but their phone# -
  • (905)-986-5252

doesn't match 'Jay's phone, although it could be his personal phone as the salesman. I would call the other number to verify and GET THE VIN# as it's not clearly listed in the ad. There's alot of info you can find (or not find at all) just to google that for starters........ GOOD LUCK ❗ ❗

Reactions: Stylin7074

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ok, here's the VIN# on the Dealer website -- zhwgu11s84la00299
Still call the phone# and verify that it is their website and they have it, etc......(there's alot of fake websites out there)

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Without further explanation, I'd agree. I'm no expert, but posted for sale in 2014 with only 3,000 miles on it and no prior data? Now it's got 100k? New engine, New interior....... Too fishy for me, I'll spend a bit more and get something with a good background that you WILL be able to sell someday

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just a suggestion, but I'm curious about this now because there doesn't seem to be an answer for the 'missing' information. The best conclusion I can see is it may have been 'title washed' somewhere between 2010-2014. If you start a new thread with the title something like..... Should I buy this Gallardo it seems like there's missing information or a title wash? THAT will get some attention. The VIN# is all you need to provide....There are user's who have access to actual Dealer Carfax data which might be more in-depth than the 'free' services I navigate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Without further explanation, I'd agree. I'm no expert, but posted for sale in 2014 with only 3,000 miles on it and no prior data? Now it's got 100k? New engine, New interior....... Too fishy for me, I'll spend a bit more and get something with a good background that you WILL be able to sell someday
Very true.
Just a suggestion, but I'm curious about this now because there doesn't seem to be an answer for the 'missing' information. The best conclusion I can see is it may have been 'title washed' somewhere between 2010-2014. If you start a new thread with the title something like..... Should I buy this Gallardo it seems like there's missing information or a title wash? THAT will get some attention. The VIN# is all you need to provide....There are user's who have access to actual Dealer Carfax data which might be more in-depth than the 'free' services I navigate.
Excellent suggestion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts