Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just bought a new Gallardo...being delivered in a day or two. I was wondering if there were any other members in the NY area and if there are any meets or gatherings organized. been a member of www.m5board.com for a while and it was great as everyone helped each other and we met up many times. Would love to do that with members on this board.

Sameer

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
hey! I have a Murci and am in Brooklyn, seems that there arent to many of use new yorkers here but let me know of any meets i would go for sure!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey what's up sameer...how are you doing?
long time no see..
i haven't been on the m5 board in ages...
but congrats on your gallardo =)
what color combo did you get it in?

talk to you later

-y

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey,

I'm in Freeport and all the car guys head over to Captree, past Jones Beach early on Sundays. My 92 and a friends 91 head out for a spirited run all most every Sunday. Your welcome to join.

Regards,
BR :wave:

·
Registered
91 Posts
GDrake,

I own a Black 92 Diablo with Black interior. It has an SV wing and SV Chrome 18" rims. Just turned 13,000 miles. I usually go to Captree on Sundays weather permitting.

Regards,
215MPH :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yeah that was you i saw. I pass thorugh freeport all the time.
I live in merrick and my g/f lives in baldwin. Oh and I guess that you also at the bellmore car show. so far iv seen a white, yellow, purple and black diablo in freeport and a silver gallardo.
Stop and say hi one day, i would to see your car up close its a beauty.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The White one is a 91 and is owned by a good friend of mine (Adam) in Port Washington. He comes by ever so often to detail his car with mine at my house. The neighbors get a kick out of seeing the cars in the driveway with the doors open. :wave:

Come by on Friday I'll be at the Bellmore Train station for the evening car show, as long as the weather holds up.
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New G in LI

I also bought a new G recently and kept it in CA until now -- being shipped to NY.

Great to meet other Lambo owners on LI.

Cec

1 - 13 of 13 Posts