Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive me if this has been asked, i cant seem to find the search forum box. If I remove the carbon seats from a 2014 Gallardo Performante, and install the seats from a base LP550 will the bolt points align? Is the electrical harness there?

Thanks, in advance

Bryan Naples, FL

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
The one on the left is the OEM light-weight sports seats on the LP570-4 Superleggera (made by Sparco) and the one on the right is the OEM North-American-spec'd seat on the original 2008 Gallardo Superleggera.

Product Black Bag Grey Comfort
Luggage and bags Bag Shoulder bag Font Strap
Sandal Musical instrument accessory Bag Basic pump Foot

The ones on the right, pre-lp SL are MUCH more comfortable due the the extra padding at the lower back for lumbar. Have you thought about swapping for those? I'm assuming you find yours uncomfortable? I've driven with both, and am a fan of the pre-lp style.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one on the left is the OEM light-weight sports seats on the LP570-4 Superleggera (made by Sparco) and the one on the right is the OEM North-American-spec'd seat on the original 2008 Gallardo Superleggera.

View attachment 307261 View attachment 307262 View attachment 307263

The ones on the right, pre-lp SL are MUCH more comfortable due the the extra padding at the lower back for lumbar. Have you thought about swapping for those? I'm assuming you find yours uncomfortable? I've driven with both, and am a fan of the pre-lp style.
yea I would consider those. Does either the pre LP or LP seats direct bolt in? Is the wiring there for a power seat?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts