Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome Matt, glad you joined! I can't help with your Gallardo quest but I am sure before long those in the know on the forum will respond with helpful info. Good luck on your hunt for a Gallardo!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Hi Matt, welcome to the world of dreams & Lamborghinis!

Registered
Welcome and best of luck. Its harder now with the bump in prices but there are some listed below 100k on the major sales sites. Make sure that whatever you do you have to see the car in person and have it looked over thoroughly to avoid getting burned financially.

Registered
SL #7007
Welcome and good luck! Not sure where you鈥檙e located but autotrader has 5 G鈥檚 for sale within the US. Lowest at $94k-$99k.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have an opportunity to buy a 2013 black exterior,red interior Gallardo Spyder lp 550-2. 1 owner clean title, clean car-fax (no accidents). 30k miles.I can pick it up for 120k-125k. is that a fantastic deal or....? I really want a coupe, but this Spyder seams like a pretty good deal. This might be the wrong place to post this if so plz let me know.Thx!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
A coupe would be less expensive, but I love spyders. There was a time not long ago when I would say that is not a bargain, in today's crazy market it appears to be a pretty good deal. I would grab it if everything checks out.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hi Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have an opportunity to buy a 2013 black exterior,red interior Gallardo Spyder lp 550-2. 1 owner clean title, clean car-fax (no accidents). 30k miles.I can pick it up for 120k-125k. is that a fantastic deal or....? I really want a coupe, but this Spyder seams like a pretty good deal. This might be the wrong place to post this if so plz let me know.Thx!
Pricing is inflated across the board and if you want said Gallardo you will have to see if the added premium is something you're willing to pay. I would like to tell you with some degree of certainty that the market will shift on such and such a date but that is not knowable especially with all the market forces currently at work. With that said whatever Gallardo you decide upon get a PPI but if you feel you can trust the seller well in that case...............most definitely still get a PPI. Parting words, Trust and Verify at all times!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts