Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
You are freaking insane.

You guys have to realize, Roy just asked me about this car this morning. In less than 1/2 day, he had read my response, turned around and bought the car. Only Roy.

Can't wait to see see it. Damn.

Thanks for the voice mail. I almost hit the car in front of me when I heard it. :) LOL

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
very very beautiful machine toy :D
interiors are wonderfull
only thing that don't like are the rims, but taste question
congrats :wave:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I heard that the Murcie spider is gone as well! Damn! Congrats on the new addition though and look forward to seeing the new beast.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Roy,
How many freakin lambos are you gonna buy and why arent you sharin. Awsome car. whats the diffrence between fly yellow and just regular yellow?. Well done and send us pictures asap. As of now how many lambos do you have?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Really stunning!! Congrats!!

C

·
Registered
809 Posts
NOT THE ROADSTER!

BLASPHEMY I SAY!

ahAHahaha

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, Yes...........the roadster was sold...........I had it one week and it was in a car show here in Seattle.....A local sports star that has more money than all of us put together made me an offer I COULD NOT refuse.........lets say $125K over WHAT I PAID..........and he still allows me to take it to Montery for the running and show it off......I have to deliver it back to him end of August when the come back from SUmmer NFL traing in Eastern Washington..........I already order another one from BMCD for early March 06 delivery...........This time I think I am going with Ballon white outside with ELY Blue interior and white stiiching............ :wave:

PS STill only 6 speed

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's great!! See you in a couple weeks Roy!
I will be in Monterey with my supercharged millenium roadster. I need to bring it in for some tuning beforehand as I have spent a couple hundred hours thoroughly evaluating and improving the performance, reliability, and integrity of the supercharger system. I also added a number of other goodies. Next weekend will be a sleepless one putting everything back together and detailing the heck out of the car before Monterey.

See you there!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Yes, Yes...........the roadster was sold...........I had it one week and it was in a car show here in Seattle.....A local sports star that has more money than all of us put together made me an offer I COULD NOT refuse.........lets say $125K over WHAT I PAID..........and he still allows me to take it to Montery for the running and show it off......I have to deliver it back to him end of August when the come back from SUmmer NFL traing in Eastern Washington..........I already order another one from BMCD for early March 06 delivery...........This time I think I am going with Ballon white outside with ELY Blue interior and white stiiching............ :wave:

PS STill only 6 speed
wow, nice profit. if only it was that easy with every car sale!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts