Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2016 UGR Huracan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, just purchased my first Lamborghini. Should be expecting delivery of my Huracan in the next couple weeks all to sit in the garage in lovely Michigan during the winter!

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
Hell yeah! Welcome and congrats. Is it TT'ed by UGR?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,527 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations! That's a real beauty, Enjoy!

Reactions: YEDGINI

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Welcome. Great looking car, enjoy it to the fullest!

Reactions: YEDGINI

·
Registered
2016 UGR Huracan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice way to break into the Lambo world with a TT Huracan..Congrats! What stage is it?
Thank you! Drove my buddies UGR superleggera a couple years back and decided to wait until I could strike on a UGR one. It’s a stage 3+ with a fully built motor.

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
Great car. I’m seriously considering ordering by RWD in Rosso mars.

·
Registered
2016 UGR Huracan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great car. I’m seriously considering ordering by RWD in Rosso mars.
the crazy thing is I’ve never seen the color or car in person lol this one has been converted to the awd with a new front diff, half shafts and front diff controller through motec.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
330 Posts
That’s one way of grabbing the bull by it’s horns. Congrats. Wondering what other cars you had/have now. Lol.

·
Registered
2016 UGR Huracan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That’s one way of grabbing the bull by it’s horns. Congrats. Wondering what other cars you had/have now. Lol.
Nothing nearly as impressive, most have been high horsepower domestic cars, the closest to this or an exotic would be a 16 Viper I had.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts