Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

Im new here to the forum. I am a long time Lamborghini fan and I am looking to join the lamborghini community and buy my first. I am looking to buy an early 2wd Diablo in Black. I am located in Northern California.

I would like a car that is in excellent condition inside and out, but I am ok with some mechanical needs or issues, such as deferred maintenance.

If you have a car you may be willing to sell privately, or may know of one, or know a dealer selling one, please contact me via PM. I prefer to buy privately and not at auction.

Thank you!

Mark_W

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
early diablo in mint condition? That’s going to be real hard to find!
Actually I didnt say mint condition. I said excellent inside and out.. I can handle mechanical needs but I'm no body/paint person. That said, Ill consider any condition, as long as asking price reflects condition- high or low. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
There was a Black Diablo SV on BaT that looked in decent shape. 10 owners, but recently serviced, and auction didn't hit reserve. Its not a lot more than a good '91:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi, Mark! I've done some searching myself and haven't come across much. Tried a few reputable Lamborghini dealers and no Diablos. I was going to try a dealer in Canada, but wasn't sure that'd cause issues bringing the car cross-country. Browsed online and most are at one auction or another (Ebay typically). But! I have found 2 still listed for sell at CatsExotics:

I know you wanted an early model, but the SVs are still 2wd if that's sufficient. Also, the business owner is here on the forums; contact @roytoy2003 if you're interested. Hope this helps, good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts