Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to do a quick intro.

I nave been a member here since Aug of 2011, I owned a gorgeous Titanium Diablo Roadster 1997.5, one of the best cars I have ever owned, loved it from day one till I parted with it yesterday. I am not sad in any way as new owner is a good friend of mine and will take great care of her to continue her story for history :).

That being said, I had to replace this amazing car with with something just as amazing, imo this is sex on wheels :giggle: it was the right time, the right circumstance, timing was perfect.

I have been drooling after since the particular AVRSV first day I saw her, I still can not believe she sits here in my garage :cool: as mentioned above the previous owner is a good friend of mine and I will love and treasure this car 1000%.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats!

Make sure you de-sanitize it - he's a dirty bastard!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congratulations R.

The car looks fantastic.

Hopefully we can organize a drive out to BC once vaccines are done. The switchbacks near Osoyoos are calling your name.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Absolutely Gorgeous! Congrats!

·
Registered
337 Posts
That is awesome!

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
149 Posts
The AV SV is gorgeous and the best variant of all AV's to look at and drive. Congrats!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats my friend! I can’t wait to take delivery of your silver Diablo Roadster 😀

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for he kind words, I could not be happier

This felt the same as when I purchased my Diablo, so excited!!

Reactions: rhyno

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a question for the experts, be kind I'm a newb with the Aventador

Anyone know what this tool or gadget is for? it is about 2 inches in length, it has what looks like a fast head screw driver on one side, it also has a gasket which is odd, and it looks billet aluminium.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats my friend! I can’t wait to take delivery of your silver Diablo Roadster 😀
I know you will love her as much as I love your roadster 🙂.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations R.

The car looks fantastic.

Hopefully we can organize a drive out to BC once vaccines are done. The switchbacks near Osoyoos are calling your name.
Absolutely can't wait to go on our car treks again 😃

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,168 Posts
Great choice and beautiful spec!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a question for the experts, be kind I'm a newb with the Aventador

Anyone know what this tool or gadget is for? it is about 2 inches in length, it has what looks like a fast head screw driver on one side, it also has a gasket which is odd, and it looks billet aluminium. View attachment 293576
I'm not positive, but I think it's for changing the blinker fluid. I have the same tool in my kit.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not positive, but I think it's for changing the blinker fluid. I have the same tool in my kit.
Close, it's actually for a Flux capacitor for a DeLorean, why it's in the Lambo I'll never know 🤪

It is actually the special little tool to remove the center crest off the wheels, it also locks or unlocks the locking pin for the center wheel bolt/nut.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Close, it's actually for a Flux capacitor for a DeLorean, why it's in the Lambo I'll never know 🤪

It is actually the special little tool to remove the center crest off the wheels, it also locks or unlocks the locking pin for the center wheel bolt/nut.

After careful consideration, I do believe your answer is probably more correct than mine. I may have been wrong about the blinker fluid.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts