Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on a search for a rosso STS about 2 months ago and found a 2012 on my third attempt...there were 3 on the market and then all of a sudden 2 sold within a week. I guess you can say I love gallardos overall:) the sts and SL are probably too similar to keep both, but my grigio estoque SL is quite sentimental to my wife and I so we are keeping it..it also almost feels comfy after a day driving the sts:) ill be doing swift springs on the sts weekend like the others have.
now that the svj and sts and both rosso mars, I'm considering changing my sto order to it also...right now its grey with red accent color and from the real life pics of the red trim, I'm not sure that's our route.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Rob Congrats yet again! ;) Man o man what an impressive stable, enjoy my friend and keep rolling on down that road!

Reactions: Robbys3m3

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx all! ill update a few pics after the springs installed this weekend. another nice touch is it has the lamborghini performance exhaust installed...id never heard it before now and its enough to not change it out:) i have larini on the SL and rsc on the 550-2 so its fun to have something different.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.