Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my first Lamborghini on 7/5 from a Lamborghini dealership and part of the deal was that they would CPO the car. Well it has been 25 days now and I still have not been able to take delivery of the car because of some sort of IT issue with the Lamborghini CPO system. Specifically "there is a miscommunication between the LKey and Liass and the ownership data is not matched correctly". I switched from McLaren to Lamborghini to avoid these kinds of issues! My McLaren at one time had been stuck in the shop for weeks due to their scanning system being down. How can this issue take nearly a month to fix? I am told that it is a global issue. If anyone out there has any insight please let me know. I am getting very frustrated and the dealer says there is nothing that can be done until Lamborghini fixes their issue. Please let me know if you have any suggestions about what could possibly be done.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,921 Posts
This is the first I have heard of it. I don't blame you for being frustrated and I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in the middle on this one. I hope it gets resolved soon. Would you mind mentioning the dealership?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would prefer not to mention the dealership as I do not believe it is their fault at this time. If anyone has evidence to the contrary however I would love to hear it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,921 Posts
Sure, I understand. I would probably call another large scale dealer and ask their service department if they have heard of this issue. I have often called Dallas (John) and Newport Beach (Jeremy) and asked for help or advice when I am not getting satisfaction with my dealer here in Honolulu. They have been very helpful. I am not a very patient person when it comes to things like what you are going through.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called my local Lambo dealer and they corroborated the other dealer's story. There is definitely something wrong with their CPO computer system. This totally sucks....

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
So I bought my first Lamborghini on 7/5 from a Lamborghini dealership and part of the deal was that they would CPO the car. Well it has been 25 days now and I still have not been able to take delivery of the car because of some sort of IT issue with the Lamborghini CPO system. Specifically "there is a miscommunication between the LKey and Liass and the ownership data is not matched correctly". I switched from McLaren to Lamborghini to avoid these kinds of issues! My McLaren at one time had been stuck in the shop for weeks due to their scanning system being down. How can this issue take nearly a month to fix? I am told that it is a global issue. If anyone out there has any insight please let me know. I am getting very frustrated and the dealer says there is nothing that can be done until Lamborghini fixes their issue. Please let me know if you have any suggestions about what could possibly be done.
To my understanding, Lkey and Liass in software is a licensing key. The key connects to a server and must be verified prior before an approved token can be issued. I guess the main server for CPO is down for whatever reason. If the server is in Italy, may want to call Lamborghini Italy.

·
Registered
2019 Huracan 580-2
363 Posts
I may have missed it but what exactly is the car your waiting on? Year, model, etc.?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would prefer not to mention the dealership as I do not believe it is their fault at this time. If anyone has evidence to the contrary however I would love to hear it.
No big deal but if it is not their fault what is the hesitation to mention the dealership? Perhaps others who may be interested to buy CPO cars there also may want to be aware.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No big deal but if it is not their fault what is the hesitation to mention the dealership? Perhaps others who may be interested to buy CPO cars there also may want to be aware.
I verified with my local dealer that this is a worldwide issue, so it should be affecting anyone buying CPO cars at the moment. No need to name the dealer purchased from (not local) who has been very responsive through the whole process.

Next step...attempt to contact Lamborghini corporate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called Lamborghini customer care and they told me that the system is expected to be fixed early next week...we'll see I guess.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I called Lamborghini customer care and they told me that the system is expected to be fixed early next week...we'll see I guess.
Someone in Italy just need to restart the server....just hope that the IT guy goes back to work next week.

·
Administrator
5,162 Posts
Gotta love technology. This is what happens when computers start telling humans how to operate. Damn the customer service. We can't do anything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So now they are going to work around the problem by using an Excel spreadsheet lol. Lamborghini needs a new IT team...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts