Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after months of being patient to find the spec I was looking for. She finally arrived. After three Ferrari's wanted to try something different and first impressions are great. Different drive than the 458, not as raw but I really like the interior, the ferrari was very simplistic, nice in its own way, but the Lambo/Audi interior is much better for my liking. I love naturally aspirated and the sounds from the engine in sport and race mode is better than expected. I didn't expect the pops during downshifts. Very smooth even with the Pirrelli tires which I will change to Michellin pilot sport once needed. The color is amazing in person, pictures don't do it justice. Day 1 but happy with the choice. #firstworldproblems

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Registered
Big congrats. Looks like Russ' old 580 Spyder.

I too used to drive a 458 Spider and the Huracan interior and tech is definitely more modern.

The $800 Ipod connector in the 458 glove compartment was 30 pin that's how antiquated it was.

On my Ferrari's I always selected the Michelin Pilot Sports but the Pirelli's on both my Lambo's are not bad and much more comfortable than the Pilot Sport Cup 2's on my GT3.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big congrats. Looks like Russ' old 580 Spyder.

I too used to drive a 458 Spider and the Huracan interior and tech is definitely more modern.

The $800 Ipod connector in the 458 glove compartment was 30 pin that's how antiquated it was.

On my Ferrari's I always selected the Michelin Pilot Sports but the Pirelli's on both my Lambo's are not bad and much more comfortable than the Pilot Sport Cup 2's on my GT3.
Good to know on the tires, I will drive it some more and see. I, like you didn't particularly like them on the 458 spider. I tried to buy Russ old spider but didn't work out with the dealer.

Registered
Good to know on the tires, I will drive it some more and see. I, like you didn't particularly like them on the 458 spider. I tried to buy Russ old spider but didn't work out with the dealer.

Wow small world. Glad you got a Spyder in the spec you wanted. Welcome to the Dark Side I hope you enjoy Lambo ownership as much as I have.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does your Spyder have a PPF?
Yes on the front hood and mirrors but it is going in on Monday to get paint correction and ceramic coating as well as PPF on the side rockers as they will get hit by rocks I'm sure. Also getting the rims and calipers ceramic coated and the soft top getting a fabric coating.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Congratulations, that is and probably always will be my favorite color. You will find the compliments almost embarrassing.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Yes on the front hood and mirrors but it is going in on Monday to get paint correction and ceramic coating as well as PPF on the side rockers as they will get hit by rocks I'm sure. Also getting the rims and calipers ceramic coated and the soft top getting a fabric coating.

Great, I have had my EVO for four months and the PPF on the front end and rockers is more than adequate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts