Lamborghini Talk banner

601 - 609 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, HERE's the introductions page that they encourage new members to post in and nobody reads! (The link leads to a one-post sticky - I cant post links but it's www-dot-lamborghini-talk-dot-com/vbforum/f111/ --that's closed and wherein lie the forum rules, mods). I gotta say, they are (seriously) the best-written set I've read; comprehensive, strict yet tactful, and not condescending, and almost grammatically perfect. And I agree completely with them. So here goes:

Hello everybody, my name is Tom, and I do not yet own a Lamborghini. :eek:

BUT, I am pretty good at spelling it, I DID have the ubiquitous Countach poster (but not the Farrah one) and since I do ALL the work on my two D3 A8Ls myself (and there is a lot of work) and found out my lowly kraut-burners share a lot of parts / systems with parts from Lambo's VWAG-tinged past (4.2L quattro) I gotta admit it piqued my interest. Test drove a Murci V-12 with AWD & CC brakes.... and, my God I'm home! (I'm half Sicilian). Just a gated shifter away from perfection! Seriously, I've always loved Italian cars, even though I own an '87 Alfa Milano, ;) and I'm pretty sure I doodled a Murciélago during French class in high school in 1980.

Now a little about myself:
I'm a 20-year old lesbian trapped in a 53-y/o man's body. My hobbies include trying to keep my 6 cars running without dealing with hack mechanics or the Audi dealership (i.e., DIY), doing laundry, chauffeuring my two incredible kids to & from schools & swimming & social things; procrastinating, reading the entire internet (ADD is a btch), practical pistol and shooting in general, lately including airguns; and annoying my wife, who works from home where I'm trying to semi-retire in peace.

I have a BS in Mass Comm, which I cleverly leveraged :rolleyes: into becoming an EMT, then started school (if six years can be considered starting) to become an advanced practice nurse (PA/NP), while doing sales work, then loved sales, and it was a rare once-in-a-lifetime sales job where everything was great (management, commission, perks, products, no deceiving customers, I do not do that).

My favorite color is red; I hate cats (they climb on cars), love dogs (have a well-trained Lab) and I'm a Cance - err, "Moon Child", I love Indian food, red wine, and whiskey; and although I live near Nashville I pine for my hometown in Upstate NY. My blood is too thick for the climate here. (HST reference). Plus the people here... well don't get me started. Average IQ is insufficient IMO.

Yes I'm silly sometimes and an a-hole most of the time, but all in all I'm a pretty great guy. Modest, too!

-Tom
2.7 miles from Johnny Cash's grave, as the raven flies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm brand new to cars, I just got into them a month and a half ago. I've been looking at Lamborghini's a lot recently, as they are my favorite type of cars, and I'm a big fan of the Diablo's.

I saw this cool picture online and was wondering, what spoiler is this? See attachment:

Also, I want to purchase a Diablo in the future, what should I know about it?

And another question, can someone link me to a blog/website that features a lot of Lamborghini's from the Japanese? I really like their car culture and their customization they do to their Lambos.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello STILLDREAMN, Even I do not have Lamborghini yet and I am too dreaming to have it. But in this forum really very interesting fact are getting and now I too excited to buy it as soon as possible.

601 - 609 of 609 Posts