Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have viewed this forum for years just biding my time until I could actually join the Lambo Fam. I remember when I was about 8-9 years old spending the night at my friends house and we ended up in his older brothers room and on the wall was a poster of a Diablo. Up until that point I didn't even know cars could be cool. I was stunned. I knew then I was going to own a Lamborghini someday. I have had a few opportunities to be around them and ride in them but never driven one. First Lambo I ever rode in was when I was 16 or 17 and my employer had a 05 gated Gallardo. I was able to go for a ride in that car and fell in love with the Gallardo from the second my butt hit the seat. Since then I have worked my butt off, started several businesses and put the Lambo dream on hold for other opportunities but finally I decided to stop putting off that dream and make that dream a reality. Three weeks ago I purchased an 08 Gallardo Superleggera, in Giallo Midas. Got it from Cats Exotics (which for those who know Roy Cats has to be one of the most epic Lamborghini owners/dealers ever. Got to get up close and personal with the legendary 1/3 gated Murcielago SV's that he has and drives). Needless to say I am still blown away by how much I love this car. Lots of upgrades have been done and the miles are low (just crossed 18K). I cant wait to make the memories as the weather improves but for now, I just cant stop staring at her.

Anyway, I feel like I can now join the forum :)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, great looking car!
Roy does have a great reputation for being able to deliver and do it professionally.

Reactions: OMatters

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Welcome and a huge Congratulations! Your Giallo Midas Gallardo Superleggera looks very cool, Enjoy! :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and congratulations, great looking car!
Roy does have a great reputation for being able to deliver and do it professionally.
Yeah, very cool guy. He really has an epic collection. and some amazing cars coming... just an awesome experience working with them

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Yeah, very cool guy. He really has an epic collection. and some amazing cars coming... just an awesome experience working with them
It is always good to hear that about a site member.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
It is always good to hear that about a site member.
Agree Russ, Roy has a good reputation on the forum.........

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have viewed this forum for years just biding my time until I could actually join the Lambo Fam. I remember when I was about 8-9 years old spending the night at my friends house and we ended up in his older brothers room and on the wall was a poster of a Diablo. Up until that point I didn't even know cars could be cool. I was stunned. I knew then I was going to own a Lamborghini someday. I have had a few opportunities to be around them and ride in them but never driven one. First Lambo I ever rode in was when I was 16 or 17 and my employer had a 05 gated Gallardo. I was able to go for a ride in that car and fell in love with the Gallardo from the second my butt hit the seat. Since then I have worked my butt off, started several businesses and put the Lambo dream on hold for other opportunities but finally I decided to stop putting off that dream and make that dream a reality. Three weeks ago I purchased an 08 Gallardo Superleggera, in Giallo Midas. Got it from Cats Exotics (which for those who know Roy Cats has to be one of the most epic Lamborghini owners/dealers ever. Got to get up close and personal with the legendary 1/3 gated Murcielago SV's that he has and drives). Needless to say I am still blown away by how much I love this car. Lots of upgrades have been done and the miles are low (just crossed 18K). I cant wait to make the memories as the weather improves but for now, I just cant stop staring at her.

Anyway, I feel like I can now join the forum :)
View attachment 306631 View attachment 306632 View attachment 306633
Welcome! And congrats!!

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Great story and it’s nice to hear stuff like this and you being taken care of.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats. I assume Roy got you the proper owners manuals? I sent them his way after I had purchased them randomly on eBay a year ago...figured they should be reunited with the proper car...
Yes! I have what appears to be the OEM manual in the OEM cover. Thank you!!

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Yes! I have what appears to be the OEM manual in the OEM cover. Thank you!!
Don’t forget the flat tire kit, and tow bar. Mine came with the optional fire extinguisher behind the passenger seat.

The owners manual and cover should look like these…..

Rectangle Grey Bag Wood Audio equipment

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Hood Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I have never seen an owners manual cover like that one, nice!

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts