Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally taking the plunge into a Lambo.

Looking at building a Huracan Evo RWD.
At this point it would be a 2022, but I cant find a 2022 options list. Is everything the same as the 2021?

I want the suspension lifter as my driveway is sloped, but I was planning on going with the passive suspension since I dont see the draw of the magnetic suspension.
Unless someone can tell my why I need it?
Also, based on that should I skip the Driver pack and just get steel brakes? Or is the CCB upgrade a must?

For the seats I dont really care that much about the color so Im leaning towards the basic black unicolor leather with Q-Citura. Or am I missing something by not opting for an EVO trim leather?
Also obviously getting the embroidered lambo shield on the headrest.
Get Q-Citura on the roof as well?

Electric and Heated seats I was planning on getting unless everyone suggests otherwise?

Ive heard people are not impressed with either the stock or SENSONUM sound system so should I just keep the stock one and then get aftermarket upgrade later?

Exterior color Im leaning towards one of the greens, most likely Verde Selvans as it seems to stand out just a bit more than Verde Mantis and Verde Ithaca. But I havent seen it in real life yet.
I plan to get the Green calipers as well. Always been a fan of the Aesir rims.

What is the "Style Package?" and do I need it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can provides some insights. I’ve seen a few 2022s spec’d and the option pricing was same as 2021. I decided to get the lifestyle + drivers package because I needed the smartphone connect / apple car play and then the total costs for CCB was a bargain with the combined package. (Cuts down on brake dust, too). The magnetic ride came as part of that package …I would not have selected it just for that. I don’t really needed heated seats here in FL but after a long hard drive the heat on my lumbar is just what I need :cool: Q-Citura is a matter of preference but suspect it looks epic on the roof liner.Your comb is going to be killer! I had the base stereo in a 2017 Huracan and it was AWFUL, seriously DELCO-like awful. I had the Sensorum in my Performante and thought it was pretty good, even with the top down. Def. worth it for me. I don’t know how close the audio components are to the previous generation but there was a large notable difference. Style package can turn your exterior black bits (facia, rear bumper, side skirts, etc) into gloss black. It would be pretty stunning with your green exterior … here’s is another green with the gloss black accentsHere

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
14 Posts
Will simply upgrading the stock speakers do the job or will it require an overhaul that includes an amp and sub? Thanks.
I've signed up here to find that out! I would love to DIY upgrade the speakers with an adaptor and maybe mount/wire an amp if that's possible to do myself. (it 100% will need an amp, imho that's probably the main issue here, no power)

I spoke to a few local installation companies and they said would need to strip the interior, so forgot about it for some weeks, but just cannot ignore it now so looking for other options.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a quote before I decided to upgrade to Sansorum. Here it is. Would be been an amazing set up but very pricey and yes the interior had to be mostly stripped.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
Very pricey is an understatement. I would get some other proposals if I was spending that much money.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
While I admit I'm not some audiophile I think my Sensonum system sounds great. Even at triple digit speeds with top down. Glad it does sound this good since no way I'm ripping apart a brand new lambo for stereo.

Reactions: tfenton02

·
Premium Member
16,861 Posts
While I admit I'm not some audiophile I think my Sensonum system sounds great. Even at triple digit speeds with top down. Glad it does sound this good since no way I'm ripping apart a brand new lambo for stereo.
I agree, and for $3,800 it now sounds like a bargain.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,546 Posts
Firstly see MY2022 pricing list attached. Now to address your questions:

1. the seat choice, pattern, and materials are highly personal but one unequivocal statement I can make is that the Sport Seats are a Star. If you have no lower back issues or problems I would opt for the Sport Seats.....they are stunning!
2. the embroidered headrest is terribly overpriced and ridiculous but welcome to the Lamborghini pricing. Having said that I absolutely love the embroidered headrest and would not leave home without it.
3. The Q-Citura roof liner is attractive and and again that is a personal preference. I personally opted for the Leather roof liner + "A" pillars simply because I very much prefer the look, feel, smell and ease of maintenance.
4. As too heated and electric seats see "#1"
5. The Sensonum is better than the base system from all accounts so I opted for it on my 2022 EVO RWD. An after market upgrade is an option worth exploring but my own feeling is I hate to have people muck around with the car once it leaves the factory.......don't want it to shake, rattle and roll.
6. Regarding the exterior color, rims and calipers those are all beautiful choices.

Hope that helps. Best of luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Firstly see MY2022 pricing list attached. Now to address your questions:

1. the seat choice, pattern, and materials are highly personal but one unequivocal statement I can make is that the Sport Seats are a Star. If you have no lower back issues or problems I would opt for the Sport Seats.....they are stunning!
2. the embroidered headrest is terribly overpriced and ridiculous but welcome to the Lamborghini pricing. Having said that I absolutely love the embroidered headrest and would not leave home without it.
3. The Q-Citura roof liner is attractive and and again that is a personal preference. I personally opted for the Leather roof liner + "A" pillars simply because I very much prefer the look, feel, smell and ease of maintenance.
4. As too heated and electric seats see "#1"
5. The Sensonum is better than the base system from all accounts so I opted for it on my 2022 EVO RWD. An after marker upgrade is an option worth exploring but my own feeling is I hate to have people muck around with the car once it leaves the factory.......don't want it to shake, rattle and roll.
6. Regarding the exterior color, rims and calipers those are all beautiful choices.

Hope that helps. Best of luck!

Thanks for posting the guide and thanks for the feedback.

They added a bunch of new Green paint colors to the options list. This makes the paint decision harder.

Hopefully dealer will have Sport Seats available for me to test.

Sounds like aftermarket audio will be too much work so Sensonum it is.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
To be clear, Sensonum, from all accounts, does not knock it out of the park but with the base system you barely get off home plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a quote before I decided to upgrade to Sansorum. Here it is. Would be been an amazing set up but very pricey and yes the interior had to be mostly stripped. View attachment 297190
I have the same speakers + 12 inch JL subwoofer in my daily driver. Cost was around ~$10k.

Not worth it in a loud car like the Lambo IMO. You should be able to get a decent system around $5k.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the same speakers + 12 inch JL subwoofer in my daily driver. Cost was around ~$10k.

Not worth it in a loud car like the Lambo IMO. You should be able to get a decent system around $5k.
…and with top down 💨 and the screaming v10 the lambo audio is probably good enough

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
390 W Sensonum unfair comparison with AMG 1000 W Burmester system. Of course it will sound weak for us owners that own both

I need to listen more closely to Russ' Sensonum in his EVO before I decide to add/look for that option when I go EVO RWD.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does anyone know what the "Ad Personam Interior Hotspot" options give you?
It's just a generic listing on the order guide, eg "upper dashboard - $600" but no indication of what it means ... it's not available as an option on the online configurator either.

Im meeting with the SA on Saturday so I can ask them then, but Id prefer to have an idea ahead of time if it's even worth going over that stuff if it's not something I would want.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Does anyone know what the "Ad Personam Interior Hotspot" options give you?
It's just a generic listing on the order guide, eg "upper dashboard - $600" but no indication of what it means ... it's not available as an option on the online configurator either.
I am spit falling but I believe it means you can personalize those interior surfaces mentioned in the "Ad Personam Interior Hotspot" however you would like. So the hotspots/interior surface can be modified with alternative colors, embroidering, painting, or whatever unique choices you would like to make. When I was ordering the leather headliner/A pillars I inquired about if instead of black leather I could do the leather in Arancio Leonis and my SA said we could be it would slow down production so, being supremely impatient, I opted not to go that route.
When you meet with your SA if it turns out my interpretation is not accurate report back for the benefit for all members and educate us.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why RWD as opposed to AWD? It's not like the car needs more help losing traction...
Because RWD is more fun. Having had pretty much every configuration of engine and drivetrain there is, it's really hard to drive anything else once you experience Mid-Engine RWD cars. They're easily the most fun.

·
Premium Member
16,861 Posts
Because RWD is more fun. Having had pretty much every configuration of engine and drivetrain there is, it's really hard to drive anything else once you experience Mid-Engine RWD cars. They're easily the most fun.
More fun and $60,000 less which you can throw into options. I also think the look of front end is another home run for the RWD.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts