Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just got out of a 19' GT3, been lurking around to try and gather info. Definitely not well versed in the Lambo world. I have an idea of my build but I don't know what options are a must and which ones I should stay away from. Here is a tentative build. Thoughts/Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Grigio Telesto or Bianco Icarus
Narvi Matte Bronze
or Aesir Matte Titanium
CCB Blue
Rear Bumper/Diffuser Matte Black
EVO-TRIM - Sportivo Alcantara® Unicolor
Nero Ade
Contrast Color
Blu Amon
Stitching
Blu Amon
Steering Wheel
Multifunctional steering wheel in Alcantara®
Steering Wheel Stitching
Blu Amon
Sport Seat (Standard Size) or Electric Seats
Embroidered Lamborghini shield on headrest
Lamborghini Sensonum®
Life Style + Driver Pack
Maintenance pack 3 years
Smartphone Interface and Connected Services (Apple CarPlay®)

·
Registered
BMW ///M
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm new also and gathering information to place an order for a 2022 RWD coupe. I'll be following this thread; the forum members have a lot of good information and advice!

Reactions: Milazzo

·
Registered
559 Posts
welcome a lot of evo rwd being ordered lately...looks like you have a nice build.
But on the configurator don’t let you use bronze wheels...so you can see how it looks.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looking at the build once more...i think blue ccb with bronze wheels will be a little off...try just silver narvi.

·
Registered
2021 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster, 2020 Ranger Rover Velar SV, 2019 Audi RS 5
74 Posts
I have seen a grigio telesto exterior with blue accents (brakes, interior trim) on an Aventador and it looked awesome.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome a lot of evo rwd being ordered lately...looks like you have a nice build.
But on the configurator don’t let you use bronze wheels...so you can see how it looks.
Thank you. Yes I couldn’t find it on the configurator.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the build once more...i think blue ccb with bronze wheels will be a little off...try just silver narvi.
Yeah I have to hunt down pics of what it will look like. My other option would be the Aesir in matte titanium.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have seen a grigio telesto exterior with blue accents (brakes, interior trim) on an Aventador and it looked awesome.
In my head I think it’ll work, but would love to see real life pics. Glad you feel it looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,407 Posts
Nice spec! If you can tolerate the Sport Seats from a comfort standpoint get those but if you have sat in them and they are uncomfortable then the comfort seats would be fine. The problem with the comfort seats is they are a tad dated and not nearly as attractive as the Sport Seats. I have attached my spec sheet for your reference.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Will have Jim sit in mine tomorrow to compare to the sport seats he tried the other day. Also I like the Q-citura look but since I had on my 2015 and current car I'm going to skip it this time. Also think these look more modern, need to decide now between these two styles. I think I prefer the more black

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
No question the more black looks so much better. I would get tired of all that red real quick. IMO

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Thanks, that was easy going with the black

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice spec! If you can tolerate the Sport Seats from a comfort standpoint get those but if you have sat in them and they are uncomfortable then the comfort seats would be fine. The problem with the comfort seats is they are a tad dated and not nearly as attractive as the Sport Seats. I have attached my spec sheet for your reference.
I went today to sit in them and felt they were fine, so I'll be checking that box.
Thanks for the spec sheet. Great build.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,407 Posts
I went today to sit in them and felt they were fine, so I'll be checking that box.
Thanks for the spec sheet. Great build.
The wife and I have taken a few trips over 100 miles in the Sport Seats, and we were no worse for the wear but as I stated many times if someone happens to be predisposed to back issues then comfort seats would probably be a prudent choice.
I am sure you will agree, the Sport Seats compliment the EVO quite nicely. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Also comes down to size, you an Russ are very thin. I'm bigger and was tight in them

1 - 20 of 102 Posts