Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought used Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera Year 2010 cost $400,000. After I have been modified my GTR for the past two year. Now time to move on to Supercar.

Here is my GTR build Thread
New to GTR from Bangkok Thailand *** January 2016 Feature Car of the Month*** - GT-R Build Threads - GT-R Life

So far now

- STRASEE Wheel forged 20" with toyo T1R 245/35/20 and 305/25/20
- Lower spring by swift spring
- BMC air filter
- Custom carbon steering wheel
- Coming up Twin Turbo kit stage1 with Syvecs ECU and new custom Rotor Disk

The picture I took when I was at the dealer

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome rthammar. Your post should quell any demands from those that say it ain't true without pictures.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
Wow! What a beautiful car. Thanks for sharing all the pics, really adds to your post.

·
Super Moderator
3,257 Posts
Gorgeous car! Not 100% sure, but I'd think you'd lose some power with those filters?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Perfection. These are one of my favorite wheels for the G and love the car color - but I'm biased :)

Hows the ride on those swift springs?

Its always weird to see the steering wheel on the other side in these cars for some reason! ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Greetings and salutations and welcome to Lamborghini Talk, rthammar! :)
Congratulations, the car is spectacular! The mods are very tasteful and really add to the exoticness! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi rthammar and thanks for the great pics, what a car!! And with respect to socialpro, its nice to see a car with the steering wheel on the correct side!! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Swy lambo :)
looks great

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beautiful G in my favorite color too! :p not a often thing you see in Thailand. Ill be visiting in a month time to Koh Samui, only lambo ive seen there was the owner of ARK bar

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've watched your supra thread when I had my supra, GTR thread when i had my GTR and I'm watching your thread again now that I've moved up to a Gallardo! As always great work, awesome builds and amazing garage!

·
Super Moderator
3,257 Posts
I just went through a ton of your threads on a bunch of other sites. WOW! Your garage and all your cars are insane. You need to post pics on here and show the members!

·
Super Moderator
3,257 Posts
If this Gallardo will be anything like the other cars you built, this is going to be a ridiculous Super G in no time.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts