Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! or as they say where I am from "Hey Ya'll" I would first like to start off with saying that I am really impressed by this site and give my compliments to the administrators and anyone else that makes this site possible. I have been looking for a forum to call home and I believe I have found it. Now onto a little bit about myself. I guess I'll start off with the obvious I'm from Atlanta, Georgia more specifically Marietta, GA. I have been a car fanatic since as long as I can remember which is probably shorter then most of your guys relationships with owning Lamborghinis. I may be the youngest one on the site being 18 years of age. I currently attend the University of Texas where I am persuing a degree in accounting (UT has the number one accounting program in the nation) and if I can find the time a degree in finance as well. For those of you that did the Greek thing in college I am a pledge of Delta Tau Delta as well. I promise you though my age does not reflect my knowledge of automobiles as I consider myself very knowledgable and am considered by those who know me as very knowledgable about automobiles. What makes me think I am so knowledgable you ask? Well besides have reading every Motortrend and Caranddriver issue cover to cover in the last 5 years I have also worked for Cadillac. Those from the Atlanta area may have heared of where I was employed: Capital Cadillac. If anyone here has any questions on Cadillacs come to me I have personally driven everything Cadillac from the CTS-V, the XLR, the new DTS, the Allante, all the Devilles, the El Dorados, and even back to when the were just called Cadillacs cause there was only one model available. But, my true love is in exotics. I am a Lamborghini man! I know all the Ferraris, Maseratis, Porsche, Aston Martin, etc. but nothing compares in my eyes to the Lamborghini. It is in my opinion the last of the true exotic car companies that so many of us came to love in the previous decades. But, I realize I could list page upon page of my knowledge and not impress anyone as much as answering and posting to all your guys questions and posts. So thats what I am here to do, expect to see my name in a lot more threads.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thing I forgot to mention. Since I am only 18 and my family is not extremely wealthy I do not own a Lamborghini. However, I went with the next best thing. The parent company of Lamborghini ... Audi. I drive a 2004 Audi A6 2.7 T quattro Silver with black leather. Sadly it is an automatic 5 speed with Tiptronic. I would have loved to have gotten the 6 speed (girls that can handle a stick immediatly score bonus points in my book), but my dad said my mom had to be able to use the car when I went away to college without my car for the first year or two. She unfortunatly can't drive stick. It has every option minus the navigation system. If anyone has any questions on Audi's I am also very qualified in the area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts