Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I am in Aledo. You ever come out for the cars and coffee. I went last Sunday but got there Late like 10:40. (I went after church) We will have to meet up one day.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
186 Posts
Id really enjoy that! I’m waiting for delivery since placing my order in August... currently “in production” but got a VIN on March 9 so can’t be too much longer...

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
deleted

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
:unsure: I think we have wondered wildly off topic..........What happened to Mr. Centenario?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
^^OP is looking to invest 3.5 Mil in a Centenario.......show some respect. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
You're right, he did say "invest"...can't help me think of the SP episode...
View attachment 294168
You better be careful because OP is a tad hostile……see post #43, item #4 “I haven’t hit any assholes that don’t want to”. You could be one of the next assholes on his list he goes after. o_O :giggle:

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
63 Posts
You better be careful because OP is a tad hostile……see post #43, item #4 “I haven’t hit any assholes that don’t want to”. You could be one of the next assholes on his list he goes after. o_O :giggle:
Tru dat...But I always like to think there's some good and kindness in everyone. Some people have a hard time expressing it so it blurts out via harsh words and hostile movements when really there's a soft, warm heart on the inside just needing a little friendship and camaraderie.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
Tru dat...But I always like to think there's some good and kindness in everyone. Some people have a hard time expressing it so it blurts out via harsh words and hostile movements when really there's a soft, warm heart on the inside just needing a little friendship and camaraderie.
True my friend, though, it's all in jest. If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at. :giggle: Cheers........ 🥂

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
63 Posts
True my friend, though, it's all in jest. If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at. :giggle: Cheers........ 🥂
Amen!!

Well it's a nice sunny day in GA today. I'm gonna go put some miles on the L and get her covered in thin yellow tint of pollen. Happy Easter weekend y'all!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
^^So that's how Easter Eggs are made......who said this forum is lowbrow? Enjoy your ride, stay safe but always with the pedal to the metal....... ;)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
LOL

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Amen!!

Well it's a nice sunny day in GA today. I'm gonna go put some miles on the L and get her covered in thin yellow tint of pollen. Happy Easter weekend y'all!

View attachment 294169
Man alive! The last time I mentioned Easter eggs on this site, I was sent packing!

hey Viper, the last Barrett Jackson auction had John Elways viper sell for $90k. FYI, there was also a suped up viper that sold for $250k

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
:unsure: I think we have wondered wildly off topic..........What happened to Mr. Centenario?
Mr.Centenario is getting educated in terms of prices and the right time to "invest" in the car by a dealer.

And Mr.Centenario's hostile list is currently full, thus is not taking anymore potential assholes to hit next. So don't worry as most people in this thread have been very nice and helpful to him.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts