Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I always thought Shakespeare was a brand of fishing reels. Call an independent agent that represents many firms . I just switched from State to Farmers but I have a lot of stuff insured.I dont know what their policies are towards young lambo drivers. However I do have my 18 year son covered on all 3 of mine. PS I thought that it was Poseidon that carried a trident.
No, you’re thinking of the nuclear submarine. Man alive, I thought lambo was under edjumakated!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
There is a trident nuclear sub. Oh yeah the poseidon adventure where the nuclear sub surfs a tsunami and capsizes.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
No, you’re thinking of the nuclear submarine. Man alive, I thought lambo was under edjumakated!
Nah, I am edjumakated enough to know the Centenario is a tad gaudy, and the Trident is more appropriately associated with the Greek God Poseidon. :giggle:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great Pic. How strange that Poseidon appears to be stabbing a dolphin.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Great Pic. How strange that Poseidon appears to be stabbing a dolphin.
I think the Dolphin is simply underfoot to show his dominance over the watery realm but you can never be sure with those Greek Gods. 🤣 Plus sculpting a whale would be a tall order for the sculpter.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Frankly if it becomes too much a hassle and shoots my stress level up, I'd just buy something else. My sanity is worth a lot more than a nice vehicle.
I'm really starting to think I don't want to drive one. We'll see, this is too much of a headache and I have my hands full with my work.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, OP I didn't imagine the thread could be hijacked because based upon your statements above it sounded as though you decided against Lamborghini ownership. Unless your comments are nuanced in such away that I misinterpret. In any event, I will unfollow so you can get about the business of buying your Centenario. BTW, it was Murci's fault........... 🤣

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
63 Posts
I’ve been offline for a week. What the hell just happened here 🤦‍♂️ Haha

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Confuscious say. Lambo talk thread have life of own. One cannot control life only lead in a direction

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I think probably more than drinking.LOL

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hey is FW for Ft Worth by chance?

61 - 80 of 107 Posts