Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, after several Fcars I purchased a Performante 2 years ago and last week I was fortunate enough to be able to trade it in and take delivery of a brand new SVJ. While the car makes ZERO financial sense the smiles and giggles I get from driving this car are priceless. Next up is a full exhaust (JCR Ti and Test pipes) and Brixton Forged wheels. What a car!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,108 Posts
That is the top of the food chain! I can only imagine how incredible it must be. Yes to be a child again. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
566 Posts
Beautiful (X2) Congratulations!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Is that Nero Nemesis (Matte Black)?

·
Registered
100 Posts
How do you compare the driving experience vs the Perf? I have the SVJ on my bucket list but have heard many say the Perf is such a better drivers car...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sick garage Shuey. Love the SVJ but that GT2 looks so good with the Weissach is it GT silver? Friend has a Carmine Red GT2, car is a beast!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Id be interested to see how the comparison between the Performante and the SVJ compares also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Id be interested to see how the comparison between the Performante and the SVJ compares also.
I try and get a more detailed comparison this weekend but I can tell you that the SVJ while not the drivers car the Perf is comes very close given it's size. The steering is very heavy (which I like) and it for sure feels a bit more "special" when you stretch it's legs. More to come.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,108 Posts
The sound of the V12 is what blows me away. Nothing can compare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts