Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's a new announcement in the Unica app about a new Squadra Corse model to be unveiled soon. Judging by the side view it looks like a new Huracan-based car. There is also a video in the post teasing some of the angles.

Interesting enough they didn't even bother to rename the video file name (lol) so this is most likely the "Super Trofeo Evo 2" (which is probably still a placeholder name). I'm guessing they took the advancements from the Evo & STO and made a facelifted version of the original STEvo race car.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,533 Posts
That is interesting. I did expect another Huracan iteration but not this close to the STO.

·
Premium Member
17,533 Posts
They sure aren't making it easy, but it does seem to resemble the STO from the front.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think the OP called it correctly. It’s a facelift of the ST Evo race car. The vents on the rear fenders are the most obvious visual difference from what I can see in the video.

·
Premium Member
17,533 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Now THIS is interesting. For the price of one STO streetcar, you could buy an EVO RWD streetcar AND a young second hand Super Trofeo EVO racecar. Interesting value for money comparison ?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Assuming you can race the STO race car on local tracks because a lot of tracks of noise restrictions and you won't be allowed to track it.

You would basically have to build up a race team and compete which is costly.

·
Premium Member
17,533 Posts
Could be something like this?

·
Registered
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
52 Posts
So there's a new announcement in the Unica app about a new Squadra Corse model to be unveiled soon. Judging by the side view it looks like a new Huracan-based car. There is also a video in the post teasing some of the angles.

View attachment 294986 View attachment 294987

Interesting enough they didn't even bother to rename the video file name (lol) so this is most likely the "Super Trofeo Evo 2" (which is probably still a placeholder name). I'm guessing they took the advancements from the Evo & STO and made a facelifted version of the original STEvo race car.
I was told there will be a Performante EVO...anyone heard of this?

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
455 Posts
I was told there will be a Performante EVO...anyone heard of this?
Wishful thinking. I asked the same question of my local dealer and was told the STO "Is" the Performante version the EVO. I was hoping for a spyder model but this is not going to happen from all accounts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts