Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any thoughts on wheel sizes if upgrading wheels on an EVO RWD? Thinking about having a cool look and being able to track maybe twice a year. Better to go with 20s on all 4 or go with 21s in the rear? Considering some Strasse wheels. Robert has been very helpful and gracious with his time! He should be a Lambo SA!!!

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
91 Posts
do you feel like your sacrificing a lot of comfort with the 21s or is it ok?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm running 20/21 setup with 325/25/21 in rear with a DME Stage 2 tune 700 HP 500 TQ and I hook really good. On stock 19's I spun on stock power.....
Wow that looks great. I was leaning toward 20/20 for traction but now you have me thinking.

Question about the tune: Did you do an exhaust to go with the "stage 2" tune? (instead of stage 1)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any thoughts on wheel sizes if upgrading wheels on an EVO RWD? Thinking about having a cool look and being able to track maybe twice a year. Better to go with 20s on all 4 or go with 21s in the rear? Considering some Strasse wheels. Robert has been very helpful and gracious with his time! He should be a Lambo SA!!!
Good Morning,

My name is Jose, I'm a wheel rep at B-Rogue Built from Chicago. You can run a 20/21 setup, and It looks fantastic. However, we've realized this setup wears the front differential over time. We suggest a 20/20 setup for RWD EVOs. If you need help looking for wheels let us know. I'd be happy to help:)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts
Reactions: Zeekmann
1 - 15 of 15 Posts