Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this 99SV. One owner, 8k miles. Decided to get a higher mile car for a change, maybe I will drive it more. Maybe not. lol.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Nice looking car. :D

8,000m in 6 years is "higher mileage" though? I've done nearly twice that in 15 months! :)

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
60_se said:
No, I move fast. Still looking for a 98/99 Roadster if you hear of anything. Thanks Ray.

Lamborghini Dallas has a 6,700 mile red one, but it's a 97. If I had room I'd snatch it up

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
raymondo said:
Lamborghini Dallas has a 6,700 mile red one, but it's a 97. If I had room I'd snatch it up
lol. They actually bought that car for me, but I wanted a 98/99. I really want the changes that came along in HP and torque. That 97 is a beautiful, well maintained car though. Gotta love Red/Snowcorn.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ecnal said:
Nice! The black interior looks a lot different from my snowcorn, more aggressive.
I prefer the snocorn, no doubt. But, the rest of this car is mint, and the interior color is ....ok.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ltadmin said:
The Black looks awesome to me!!

AJ, is this a flipper or are you keeping it?
Keeping it. The Murci was never intended as a flipper. I just couldnt get used to it. Love the Diablos.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stevo said:
so now you have a viper, the 6.0se the Murci and this SV... nice garage AJ
No, not exactly. Sold the Murci. The SE is in the capable hands of a good friend. We call it "our car". Still have another Diablo, and the 99SV.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts