Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a new season is upon us and the official kick-off was yesterday. It was great to see the usual folks and some great new faces. The season promises to be epic. Some great cruises planned including Bryan's ultimate adventure...

Here are some pictures and the first video of the season

[uimgrl]http://just.razzi.me/photos/14677/99ba1bc.jpg?1300661324[/img]

Mods, the original thread is way over 60 pages now. Can you close that one at the request of the OP?

thanks--cheers!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here is the video I took first thing in the morning. Most of you guys and gals saw it on the old thread.

Nice video Cody! Wish I had gotten the SV....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Who posted the C&C craigslist ad?
Hmm, doesn't sound like one of us. Sounds like someone is trying to turn our area on Saturdays into a Classic Car Cruise (of which there's only like 1000 of already in Pittsburgh). From the ad...

"Looking for Classic Car Buffs who want to come and show of their car and see other cars. May 7th from 7:30 am to 10:00 am at Star Bucks in Robinson Towne Center . We can hold over 100 cars. Looking to meet the first saturday of every month. No Fee to come

Please respond to email if you are interested in comming or want to help organize the event with me. These events are big in California. Its nice because you can drive your car and hang out for a few hours and the event will be over around 10:00 am. Time enough to spend the day with the family. We and are opened up to any type of vintage car or even motorcycle . Any year high perfomrance, Ratrods, Hotrods, Classics, British, German, VW, Muscle cars, anything is opened. If we get enough people attending we would like to give out a couple awards like best in show. etc. If the event goes off good we are considering doing this every saturday. Please pass this along to other car buffs that might want to attend. We need to get a total of cars to let the center now whats comming. Its easy to get to and its right off the Parkway.

Any questions please respond with an email. Thanks Joe"

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/2277275356.html

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hahaha nothing a little rope and cones cant fix. :) Hopefully It doesn't come to that. Keeping the meets somewhat exclusive is what keeps me coming back. I'm all for new people but it would suck for it to get out of hand. Plus if we start getting loads of cars in they we would have to file for a permit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Plus depending on the crowd that come we could even get kicked out. We ran into this problem in CT. Kids with riced out civics showing up and doing burn outs gets the negative kind of attention. We might have switch out location to keep things exclusive.

·
Registered
397 Posts
OK, so the "Axis of Evil" may technically be three...but I did not feel like hand washing the wife's BMW X3 that rounds out the trifecta. But thought I would post a pic the Lambo (first day out of hibernation) and her new baby sister. Spring has sprung.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
OK, so the "Axis of Evil" may technically be three...but I did not feel like hand washing the wife's BMW X3 that rounds out the trifecta. But thought I would post a pic the Lambo (first day out of hibernation) and her new baby sister. Spring has sprung.
That blue is stunning. Can't wait to see it in person this year! I just washed the wifes MDX today but didn't feel like taking the hose to my winter beater.

Great day out and it felt good to get out in the car with the top down this afternoon. The simple joys of being unemployed!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Such a wonderful pair of supercars... I can't wait to see the blue Murci out again and number of bulls at our meets increase.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts