Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2006 gallardo. anyone know a good place for service. I need to find a good mechanic. I live in northwest Ohio. Thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
As topcarbon and Oldschool mentioned, Evans Automotive is the best of the best when it comes to getting your car serviced. They do awesome work and won't give you any BS. Shoot me a dm if ya have any questions about them. And post up some pics of your new Gallardo!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Definitely Evans in Columbus. I spoke to the owner at the Triple F Collection event a couple weeks ago. Really cool gentleman. They’re crazy busy so book early.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Definitely Evans in Columbus. I spoke to the owner at the Triple F Collection event a couple weeks ago. Really cool gentleman. They’re crazy busy so book early.
Do they own/run Evans?

They've burst onto the YouTube scene with a ludicrous collection of cars and naturally I'm so curious what happened? They are buying hypercars left and right like they just hit the jackpot.

121 Posts
Congrats, great car!
We are awaiting pics of our EezePlate on a 2006 Gallardo in London England, just shipped on Tuesday :) if you need a front plate - please think of us :) - I'll post photos when I receive them from our client.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Noo not at all. I spoke to George Evans personally. He’s been in business longer than I’ve been alive lol and owns multiple supercars.

Triple F family sold the family business and decided to invest in cars basically. They were super car owners for a few years before this just not on this level.
Do they own/run Evans?

They've burst onto the YouTube scene with a ludicrous collection of cars and naturally I'm so curious what happened? They are buying hypercars left and right like they just hit the jackpot.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Another vote for Evans in Columbus. They have always been fantastic. Usually lots of cool cars in their bays.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I thought so. I’m from Pittsburgh too and you actually told me about Evan’s one time at Cars and Coffee two years ago, I just recently picked up a gated Gallardo myself.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I thought so. I’m from Pittsburgh too and you actually told me about Evan’s one time at Cars and Coffee two years ago, I just recently picked up a gated Gallardo myself.
What year and model? Let's plan on meeting at some future C&C again.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Noo not at all. I spoke to George Evans personally. He’s been in business longer than I’ve been alive lol and owns multiple supercars.

Triple F family sold the family business and decided to invest in cars basically. They were super car owners for a few years before this just not on this level.
If I can ask, what was the family business?

·
Registered
737 Posts
2004 Arancio Borealis. Bought it from forum member Stoleit. Posted in classified couple months ago. I’ll be at the next CnC I think it’s next Saturday.
Not sure I can make it next week. If not, I'll look for you at another one in the future. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts