Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - excited new Lambo owner here. Taking delivery later this week of a 2020 Huracan EVO Coupe in AWD, Grigio Lynx with Nero Ade interior, calipers and interior accenting in green. 174 miles on the car...well optioned with Narvi gloss black wheels, TEB/forged, CCB, Telemetry, Lifting system, Carbon Skin package, Sensorum, and several other options/packages. Will get a full Xpel wrap. Can't wait to get behind the wheel. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Congratulations sounds like a nicely specced EVO! Post pictures when you take delivery. ;)

Registered
Beautiful spec! I love the full range of gray鈥檚 offered on the Huracan. Excellent choice!

Reactions: Chris014

Registered
I always say Grigio Lynx is an underrated color. Easy to maintain and looks classy. Green contrast provides just enought pop. Big congrats

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Looks great in Grigio Lynx, congratulations!!! Have tons of fun with it.
I put on the first 2k km on my Arancio Xanto AWD.

Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
Congrats Chris, AWD means you can start driving right away!

Registered
Welcome and amazing car! Green calipers on the grey looks stealth. I'd love to see the interior as well. Enjoy the new car, it looks great!

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations sounds like a nicely specced EVO! Post pictures when you take delivery. ;)
So my Evo has the Telemetry option - but I don't see the telemetry icon on the home screen of the touchscreen display.....seems to be the top left icon on others I have seen -- any help appreciated.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
So my Evo has the Telemetry option - but I don't see the telemetry icon on the home screen of the touchscreen display.....seems to be the top left icon on others I have seen -- any help appreciated.
I was just out in the EVO it was 80 plus degrees and sunny......my EVO doesn't have telemetry does yours? Check to see if there is a camera behind and between the seats.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
@Chris014, if your EVO has telemetry check out pages 81-103 of the infotainment manual for the instructions.

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Discussion Starter #14
I was just out in the EVO it was 80 plus degrees and sunny......my EVO doesn't have telemetry does yours? Check to see if there is a camera behind and between the seats.
Yes - I have the camera behind/between the two seats

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Yeh but I don鈥檛 even see the Telemetry icon on the screen like others I see that have it
I would do a few things first call your SA and have him/her talk you through it, and then I would create a thread regarding Telemetry use in the EVO. I searched and could not find any forum threads on the topic of Telemetry for the EVO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts