Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - excited new Lambo owner here. Taking delivery later this week of a 2020 Huracan EVO Coupe in AWD, Grigio Lynx with Nero Ade interior, calipers and interior accenting in green. 174 miles on the car...well optioned with Narvi gloss black wheels, TEB/forged, CCB, Telemetry, Lifting system, Carbon Skin package, Sensorum, and several other options/packages. Will get a full Xpel wrap. Can't wait to get behind the wheel. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Congratulations sounds like a nicely specced EVO! Post pictures when you take delivery. ;)

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations sounds like a nicely specced EVO! Post pictures when you take delivery. ;)
So my Evo has the Telemetry option - but I don't see the telemetry icon on the home screen of the touchscreen display.....seems to be the top left icon on others I have seen -- any help appreciated.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
So my Evo has the Telemetry option - but I don't see the telemetry icon on the home screen of the touchscreen display.....seems to be the top left icon on others I have seen -- any help appreciated.
I was just out in the EVO it was 80 plus degrees and sunny......my EVO doesn't have telemetry does yours? Check to see if there is a camera behind and between the seats.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Yeh but I don鈥檛 even see the Telemetry icon on the screen like others I see that have it
I would do a few things first call your SA and have him/her talk you through it, and then I would create a thread regarding Telemetry use in the EVO. I searched and could not find any forum threads on the topic of Telemetry for the EVO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts