Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the Lambo owner's club! Took delivery of an '08 Gallardo Spyder late last night. Too bad there's a foot of snow on the ground. 馃様 It's going to be hard to resist taking it out all weekend anyway. 馃槒

Registered
Nice, love the color. You'll have a blast come spring. Pretty new myself, I got mine this past April. Congrats.

Registered
Congrats!

Minimize reverse especially up hill.

Always drive in manual and sport to extend clutch life.

Know the proper oil level check procedure.

Enjoy the smiles per gallon!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats!

Minimize reverse especially up hill.

Always drive in manual and sport to extend clutch life.

Know the proper oil level check procedure.

Enjoy the smiles per gallon!
Thanks for the tips!

Registered
Congrats. You bought the twin to mine. I even had the black rims with the yellow trim but took them in and had them repainted to the stock Lambo silver color. Will be a long winter coming out to the garage every day making vroom vroom sounds waiting for the snow to melt and the roads to dry up. 馃槃馃槃

Registered
Congratulations! I must say I don鈥檛 miss the cold weather at all living up north my whole life. 65 and sunny in the south about to go for a blast now. Enjoy the car finally got mine back up and running and love every second of it.

Registered
congratulations

don't let the excitement wear off
but, this time of year, with that power, the tires will never heat up to give your traction. be careful not to let the over exuberance outlweigh practicality.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great looking car. If you can, just take it out and melt some snow with some revs. I have to say it again, the Gallardo is epic! It still looks like something modern and up to date with its timeless design.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Dude that orange is so cool!馃槑 I guess like Russ you're a Spyder fan. :giggle: 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
congratulations

don't let the excitement wear off
but, this time of year, with that power, the tires will never heat up to give your traction. be careful not to let the over exuberance outlweigh practicality.
Thanks for the tip. Is it even possible to get winter or all-season tires in this size? I couldn't find any on Tire Rack.

Premium Member
'14 Gallardo LP 550-2 Spyder
Thanks for the tip. Is it even possible to get winter or all-season tires in this size? I couldn't find any on Tire Rack.
Congrats on the car! I got my first G about 6 months ago, so I'm new to the club as well (already put about 2500 miles on the car).

I asked about all season tires as well. Lamborghini Charlotte told me you can get winter tires that are specifically designed for snow/slush, but it isn't an "all-season." Seems like performance or winter are the options, but you might find otherwise. Enjoy your G -- there's nothing quite like it.

Reactions: KBog

Registered
Congrats on the new G! Be sure to post more pics when ya get the opportunity :D

Premium Member
Oh the excitement! Beautiful example. Welcome! To the forum and the club! Winter tires certainly exist.

Be careful out there

Vendor
Awesome. Congrats. Love this time of year. Also, I have a wholesale tire account and can get you tires. Feel free to text/call me at 717-319-2100 and will try to help ya out.

Here鈥檚 mine

1 - 20 of 25 Posts