Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, my new to me 2015 lp610 was delivered yesterday. Was bought from lake forest Ferrari, I highly recommend them.

Anyways I had a question I was hoping someone can help with; I had driven a friend's 2015 back when it came out and it sounded aggressive in sport mode. My car sounds tame in comparison.

It has the standard exhaust and the differences in drive modes is barley noticeable. I reached out to my buddy that had the Huracan and his was optioned with the sport exhaust.

Yet from reading multiple threads people seem to say the sport is not much different from the standard. So now I'm thinking he opted for the race exhaust and doesn't remember.

Can anyone provide insight as to the sport exhaust and if its worth the upgrade? I also was thinking to get a capristo but unsure.

Thanks again
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
129 Posts
Welcome! Not a ton of experience with the Huracan but have you tried Corsa mode, did it sound any different? Exhausts on these v10s really opens them up, I'd recommend either way. :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts
I had the Sport Exhaust on my 2019 580-2 and it sounded pretty darn good in Sport mode. Though, I purchased it preowned so didn't option it, and it was priced at $4,200. I can't comment on the Capristo Exhaust but many people that have had the Race Exhaust indicate it is significantly better than the Sport Exhaust.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
I had sport on my 2016 610 and it was pretty much the same as stock. I upgraded to race exhaust and it sounded better than my new EVO. Don't spend money on sport, it is not worth it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts
I had sport on my 2016 610 and it was pretty much the same as stock. I upgraded to race exhaust and it sounded better than my new EVO. Don't spend money on sport, it is not worth it.
What is the Race Exhaust going for?

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Welcome! Black with yellow accents are awesome. Congrats. I had a 2017 LP 610 Spyder and added an Akrapovic exhaust and it was WELL worth it. Tame in strada but outrageous in sport and corsa. Importantly … no drone. The exhaust tips looked awesome, too. When I traded the car for a Performante Spyder my plan was to install exhaust, too. But, the perf. OEM exhaust was perfect (same as Evo), actually a lot like the tone of the Akrapovic in the LP 610. So I highly recommend it. Lived in SF for 35 years before landing in FL. Lovely city. Miss the mountain roads, wineries and cuisine > Not so much the taxes. I believe I paid around $10k for the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have the Sports Exhaust (as part of the $4200 option with the Style Package which includes the gloss black exterior trim) and it sounds good enough for me in Sports and Corsa.

You can ask Russ as he's heard my Huracan from the outside. Not sure why his didn't sound as good but his Race Exhaust is the tits.

·
Super Moderator
3,503 Posts
I have a race exhaust for sale. Amazing exhaust on these cars..no factory exhaust sounds better IMO.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the Sport Exhaust on my 2019 580-2 and it sounded pretty darn good in Sport mode. Though, I purchased it preowned so didn't option it, and it was priced at $4,200. I can't comment on the Capristo Exhaust but many people that have had the Race Exhaust indicate it is significantly better than the Sport Exhaust.
Thanks for the feedback looks like the race is the way to go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! Black with yellow accents are awesome. Congrats. I had a 2017 LP 610 Spyder and added an Akrapovic exhaust and it was WELL worth it. Tame in strada but outrageous in sport and corsa. Importantly … no drone. The exhaust tips looked awesome, too. When I traded the car for a Performante Spyder my plan was to install exhaust, too. But, the perf. OEM exhaust was perfect (same as Evo), actually a lot like the tone of the Akrapovic in the LP 610. So I highly recommend it. Lived in SF for 35 years before landing in FL. Lovely city. Miss the mountain roads, wineries and cuisine > Not so much the taxes. I believe I paid around $10k for the exhaust.
Thank you! Yes It's the color combination I wanted. The perf is amazing in every metric I wouldn't have changed a thing. SF as in south Florida, I've edited the tread title.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the Sports Exhaust (as part of the $4200 option with the Style Package which includes the gloss black exterior trim) and it sounds good enough for me in Sports and Corsa.

You can ask Russ as he's heard my Huracan from the outside. Not sure why his didn't sound as good but his Race Exhaust is the tits.
I'm waiting for the car's title as Lamborghini wont send me the window sticker without but I'm 90% sure I have the standard exhaust as there is almost no difference between sport and strada.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys and gals, my new to me 2015 lp610 was delivered yesterday. Was bought from lake forest Ferrari, I highly recommend them.

Anyways I had a question I was hoping someone can help with; I had driven a friend's 2015 back when it came out and it sounded aggressive in sport mode. My car sounds tame in comparison.

It has the standard exhaust and the differences in drive modes is barley noticeable. I reached out to my buddy that had the Huracan and his was optioned with the sport exhaust.

Yet from reading multiple threads people seem to say the sport is not much different from the standard. So now I'm thinking he opted for the race exhaust and doesn't remember.

Can anyone provide insight as to the sport exhaust and if its worth the upgrade? I also was thinking to get a capristo but unsure.

Thanks again
Alex

Thanks again
Alex
Welcome on board, nice ride 💪

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Okay since your SF reference to South a Florida I can safely say the other SF has become a mess, so glad to, escape ;)

welcome, lots of FL members here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts