Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Murcielago Coupe Gated Manual
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just purchased 2005 Black Murci Coupe with 6spd Gated Manual. I am trying to track down the history of the car since it shows that it had a minor fender bender in July, 2011 Muskego, WI.

Is anybody familiar with this car?

Managed to research the following postings based on the VIN.

MURCIELAGO LAMBORGHINI @ (www.Jimmy540i.com)

2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Stock # LA01422 for sale near Chicago, IL | IL Lamborghini Dealer

2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Stock # 1422 for sale near Brookfield, WI | WI Lamborghini Dealer

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
-G

·
Registered
808 Posts
I came up empty for finding some posts on this car. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it used to have a blue wrap. There were some videos of it doing burnouts at the Wisconsin Dells Automotion event.
If I come across anything I'll get you the info. I wondered where the car went, congrats on the purchase. When it came up FS locally I was very interested, just couldn't make it happen.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is an old listing, I'm not sure when it's from. This dealer is in Wisconsin so most likely they sold it after the incident. Someone at that dealer might remember the details.

·
Registered
2005 Murcielago Coupe Gated Manual
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I came up empty for finding some posts on this car. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it used to have a blue wrap. There were some videos of it doing burnouts at the Wisconsin Dells Automotion event.
If I come across anything I'll get you the info. I wondered where the car went, congrats on the purchase. When it came up FS locally I was very interested, just couldn't make it happen.
I really appreciate it! You say burnouts? Do you mean it was RWD? I didn’t even check on that before I purchased it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts