Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
We really, need to know more about you before judging as your "Character" and age should be reflected in such a statement car but, because you are a girl, I would go Viola because it's more feminine.

In Aventadors, from my personal experience, I've found the most popular color for WOMEN (notice I didn't say guys) is Bianco Isis (shiny white) but then I live in Australia as well so maybe it's different here.

Let's face it, it really is a "1st world problem" and good luck to you! Cheers Ed

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,839 Posts
I’ve had the blue and it’s hard to beat, but just to have something different I’d go with viola.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,478 Posts
Although both colors are truly beautiful......Blu Cepheus is stunning! Happy hunting!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
Hello Cat, not to belabor the Blu Cepheus but it has a Pearl-essence effect, and in the sunlight it is a radiant color.........Though, if at all possible don't go by the configurator rendition alone since it is not at all faithful to the actual color. If possible try to see these colors in the wild before making your decision.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
I’d go with blue, I’d imagine a better resale price in the future. Viola would be the more niche market, harder sell.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,839 Posts
I’d go with blue, I’d imagine a better resale price in the future. Viola would be the more niche market, harder sell.
Absolutely, the Blue will attract a wider range of buyers for sure. My only reservation with Viola is that if might old fast, in other words I might not like it as much after the initial fun wears off. Frankly that was my worry with my Verde Themis. So far though I am liking it more than when I first got it.

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
There is merit to your point but OP needs to choose the color she really wants, and be less concerned with the resale.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone. I think I’m going to go with the blue. I have seen it in the wild, and I love it. I can’t seem to find the viola anywhere. Your right about the resale, but I also I’m afraid the viola could get old for me. It is definitely an unusual color and could get to be too much. I appreciate your advice. Now comes the hard part, waiting.

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
Thank you everyone. I think I’m going to go with the blue. I have seen it in the wild, and I love it. I can’t seem to find the viola anywhere. Your right about the resale, but I also I’m afraid the viola could get old for me. It is definitely an unusual color and could get to be too much. I appreciate your advice. Now comes the hard part, waiting.
Do you have a projected ETA +/- for your EVO?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats on the Evo order....one of the last few big NA cars you can buy...I ordered a viola parsife w white inside (expected 5/2021)..but your pic looks like a different shade? Which viola is that?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on the Evo order....one of the last few big NA cars you can buy...I ordered a viola parsife w white inside (expected 5/2021)..but your pic looks like a different shade? Which viola is that?
It’s viola bast

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think your braver than I am. Beautiful color.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think your braver than I am. Beautiful color.
Ha..honestly I’ve never seen the color in person (parsife) but they sell very quick when they hit the lots..I mean EVO is already a bold car..no flying under the radar regardless of color lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Viola is rare so resale should be good. If it gets old, just wrap it until ready to sell. Just my .02

Mike

1 - 20 of 36 Posts