Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lamborghini Community!
My name's Denis. I picked up an orange murcielago couple weeks back. I've been getting my wheels color changed and new tires so haven't had a lot of driving time. I had just a couple questions about the car. I'm happy with how the car is, only modification I'm really looking into getting would be RWD conversion. I've researched into it a bit and it looks like everyone who's done it loves it! My only concern is my car is Pre-LP(04). I've read some folks have had issues with busted rear ends, messed up driveline spline? My question is how serious and common is this issue. If there's a pretty good chance I'll mess up my rear end I don't think it's worth converting, but if this risk is minimal I sure would love to have the benefits of a rwd murci! Let me know what y'all think. Also I've noticed after driving my car about half an hour it can get into a funk, feels like loss of power, slow revving rpm climb, and weird bouncing idle. I'm going to start with cleaning out the throttle bodies real good. And if no fix to get the throttle bodies recalibrated and synced up??

Will post up pics once I get my wheels done! Can't go wrong with an orange Murci! What is your guys fav color for the car? I've always like orange and yellow, maybe lime green too :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,124 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see some pics. I never owned a Murcie but I have always admired the car as a work of art.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,429 Posts
Lord have Murci! Welcome and Congratulations........can't help with the RWD conversion but there are quite a few knowledgable members on this forum that I am sure will chime in. Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts