Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
lOOKS GREAT, GLAD YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED.....CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING........LETS GET TOGETHER FOR A EVENING RUN SOMEWHERE...YOU HAVE MY NUMBER CALL ME!! :wave:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Alex,

You should have come to the Ferrari's on 12th show yesterday! Great show!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
361 Posts
a bit of a noob question but what is the deal with the handle to the right of the gear shift? I assume to prevent the passangers knee's from hitting?

·
Registered
283 Posts
probably just to hold onto.... my girlfriend always holds onto the handle on the door when i drive fast, so i guess its for those type of passengers

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, weren't you looking for a 6.0? Was it too hard to locate one? Anyway, you could not go wrong with any of these cars anyway.

Congrats.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Let's do lunch!

Hey Alex -

I just bought a 2003 Orange/Black Murcie that should be here in a couple of weeks. Let's do lunch with Roy and get all three cars together. What part of the city do you live in?

Jeremy

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yes, its nice to see all these new Lamborghini's up here in Washington State! Up until a few years ago, there were not many at all!!!!

In fact, at one time I think between my Jalpa, Jan Johnson's Espada & Jarama, along with Paul Hoey's Miura & Countach, Wonzel Mobley's Islero, and a couple more Diablo's and Countach's that was about it!

One year at the Italian Concours we only had 4 Lamborghini's!! This year with Roy's help, chances are we will break 15 if not more.

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your Lamborghini is gorgeous but what I love even more is where you live. You have trees!!! I live in the desert and it's hot, hot, hot. No rain, no pine trees, no running water. AHHHH! But yeah, living in a house that has forest around it and a Lamborghini would be my ideal place to live. So congradulations, you have my dream.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Raymond: You are right we were looking for a 2001 6.0 but we could not find a pearl yellow with low miles. We got tired of waiting so we figured we would pay little more and get a Murci. Diablo is a very good looking car, but as far a overall quality of built and ride Murci is much better.

Jermey Young: Post some pics of the car once you get youre car. I agree we should get together some time this summer have lunch and go for a cruise. I live in Federal Way. Were do you live?

Mark: Thanks for the compliment. I love living in the Northwest and the car is amazing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alex, if you are ever looking for driving buddies, monitor the f - chat site, under "Northwest", we have several folks from this site; Roy, Albert, Romeo and myself that organize drives and get togethers. While you four are the only ones with Lambos, we are all Italian, which is "family" right? ;)

Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
davehanda said:
Alex, if you are ever looking for driving buddies, monitor the f - chat site, under "Northwest", we have several folks from this site; Roy, Albert, Romeo and myself that organize drives and get togethers. While you four are the only ones with Lambos, we are all Italian, which is "family" right? ;)

Dave
Damn straight! We also have an informal breakfast club going - meet for b'fast and go for a drive afterwards. This weekend is bad but next one is open...;-)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks Raymond!

I'm a little nervous about my purchase... It's out of warranty and I have read a few horror stories about things going wrong but I'm SO excited to get this car to my house. After one driving session with Roy, I've been dreaming of owning one for months now. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jeremy, my bro is talking to this one warranty company which provides 2 year warranty for approx $5,000 it covers everything including wear and tear like clutch and brakes. Seems to good to be true but i will let you know if it is, or if we get it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts