Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, I have been working on my Huracan for a couple of months now and it's finally coming together nicely. Here are few pictures from a recent photo shoot. I was fortunate enough to find this car with a full 1016 kit so that helped me save a lot of time and money.

Mods list:
1016 Splitter, side skirts and wing
RSC tuning rear diffuser
Novitec springs
H&R spacers
Body color matched painted wheels
Window tint all around.
Black wrap accents to make it pop.

Next up is exhaust system and tune. I have decided to go with Ryft valved exhaust system.

back edited.jpg image0.jpg Side shot.jpg side.jpg untitled-4883-2 (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
I love the mods. I want to get that CF base like you have for my EVO and then I can add a wing. Not crazy about the EVO duckbill.

Reactions: Dane

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
The body colored matched wheels looks real cool; any details on how exactly was done? Did you do the wheel coloring?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
That first side shot is incredible. I agree that those wheels are amazing, I wish I knew a shop here that could do that kind of work.

Reactions: Dane

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The body colored matched wheels looks real cool; any details on how exactly was done? Did you do the wheel coloring?
It's powder coating process. They first strip them down then coat them with gloss black and then tape it and do the body color match inserts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
It's powder coating process. They first strip them down then coat them with gloss black and then tape it and do the body color match inserts
Thanks; looks amazing!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Any tips on how to take those great ones? Need a special camera or think this can be recreated with an iPhone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys, I have been working on my Huracan for a couple of months now and it's finally coming together nicely. Here are few pictures from a recent photo shoot. I was fortunate enough to find this car with a full 1016 kit so that helped me save a lot of time and money.

Mods list:
1016 Splitter, side skirts and wing
RSC tuning rear diffuser
Novitec springs
H&R spacers
Body color matched painted wheels
Window tint all around.
Black wrap accents to make it pop.

Next up is exhaust system and tune. I have decided to go with Ryft valved exhaust system.

View attachment 285787 View attachment 285788 View attachment 285789 View attachment 285790 View attachment 285791
fantastic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful pictures. Any tips on how to take those great ones? Need a special camera or think this can be recreated with an iPhone?
Thanks. The pics were taken by a pro so not sure what camera he used.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts