Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November News Briefs

Click here to zoom.

The Miura is not the only addition planned for the Lamborghini lineup. Two more new models are in the works: modern reinterpretations of the LM002 and the Espada. We'll also see a big power boost for the next Murciélago.

2+2 COUPE • A four-place coupe, Lamborghini's first since the Espada of the 1970s. • Could be mid-engined, a derivative of Audi's Le Mans or the Gallardo. • Alternatively, might go front-engined, using the next Audi A6 as a base. • Supercharged 4.2-liter Audi V-8, the Gallardo's V-10, or the Murciélago's V-12. • Could arrive in late 2007 (mid-engine), 2009 (front-engine).

Watch out, Veyron The Murciélago (above) could get a massive power infusion in its next generation, with an all-new 6.0-liter V-12 pumping out 1000 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque.

http://automobilemag.com/news/0511_news_briefs/

·
Registered
64 Posts
i just want to see some real press pics, all ive seen latly are photoshoped ones that look half like they were a ford gt for the new Miura, and the other ones all have gallardo rims... :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is Lambo gonna do a murcie SV??? i just remembered in an issue of EVO i while back i think i recall them sayin it will have :D same clear bonnet as the gallardo does now...my 2cents...

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Outside of the Murc with increased horsepower, I wouldn'y hold my breathe on the other two new vehicles as neither are even close to factory approval and production....

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Roy said new hp Murcie isnt coming out for another year - something about the frame not being able to handle the stress rigth now

·
Registered
809 Posts
so 2007?

cant wait to see it, i suppose by then it will also have some aesthetic updates.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
the current Murc is able to handle the additional horsepower -- however, the increase awaits the 2007 body modification. So far it is scheduled to be no more than 700 hp and most likely around the 650 hp range....

·
Registered
64 Posts
willthey yet again add a new style of rims for it in 2007?? :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
the rims are different...but not like you would think.....I was at the factory a month ago. None of these cars are near production. Or even development. The Murci, called the LP650 by luc will be the 2007 model year avail in late 2006. With major body mods, glass bonnet, ceramic breaks, and a TON of other goodies thay will have us all creaming our panties, I nearly did when I saw it. There is so much HP, the frame was getting bent!!! Its pretty gnarly but like dale said dont hold your breath for the others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts