Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome! Lamborghinis' are great cars and this is the best Lamborghini forum! ;)
Do you own a Lamborghini or is one on the horizon?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Very cool when you get back or when convenient we would love to hear your review and observations!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Welcome to the forum!
Aston Martin Spyder, great car.

Registered
2022 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) we like it.................... took almost 12 months to order/build/deliver. We got the first order in Texas. We didn't like the Aston colors, so we went to Ferrari and got the color code for Rosso Corsa Red PPG 229120 and had the factory paint with the custom color.

Attachments

Premium Member
Great choice, it is such a nice car and performance is just about the same as my EVO spyder. You get a lot for your money.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We test drove a few others but wanted to pay for the vehicle, no financing.......... when we got down to the final decision the cost/maintenance numbers just added up.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
How was the tour of the factory? Did you see my future Lamborghini..........doesn't matter which one I'll take it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The factory tour was AWSOME. It was crazy watching the seats built, leather hand checked/marked for the miniscule imperfections and the computers playing tetris to get every available inch of good leather. Up to 12 premium hides per vehicle we used. Every step of the process was incredible. Then after, we ate lunch in town and because Lambo test drives every vehicle before taking them back and retesting on the Dyno there must have been 20 different Lambos drive by the little restaurant we were eating; outside table/under umbrella.

The whole trip was very nice (picture out of the Rome Cavalieri looking down on Rome). Typical tourist trip; Vatican, Colosseum, high speed train to Sant'Agata Bolognese and then on to Venice.

Attachments

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, sounds amazing Enjoy or better yet Mangia! 馃嵔 ;)

Premium Member
The factory tour was AWSOME. It was crazy watching the seats built, leather hand checked/marked for the miniscule imperfections and the computers playing tetris to get every available inch of good leather. Up to 12 premium hides per vehicle we used. Every step of the process was incredible. Then after, we ate lunch in town and because Lambo test drives every vehicle before taking them back and retesting on the Dyno there must have been 20 different Lambos drive by the little restaurant we were eating; outside table/under umbrella.

The whole trip was very nice (picture out of the Rome Cavalieri looking down on Rome). Typical tourist trip; Vatican, Colosseum, high speed train to Sant'Agata Bolognese and then on to Venice.
I am putting that on my bucket list!

Registered
SL #7007
Welcome and awesome Aston! Love the photos.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Lamborghini Factory............ they do not allow pictures inside the factory.
That's funny, when I first glanced at that Black Lambo I thought someone doesn't know how to drive. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
That's funny, when I first glanced at that Black Lambo I thought someone doesn't know how to drive. :ROFLMAO:
At first glance I thought someone crashed into the side of the building. lol. It looks cold there, but like a true American I see the OP is wearing shorts, that would probably be me as well.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
It looks cold there, but like a true American I see the OP is wearing shorts, that would probably be me as well.
Actually, I checked the temperature at Sant'Agata Bolognese and it wasn't cold so shorts would work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts