Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I've been lurking for a few months while shopping for my first supercar.
I've been an Audi, Mercedes and Range Rover forum member in the past. I live in Miami and I just purchased a 2006 Gallardo Spyder! 19k miles.
It was between the Gallardo and a 2011 R8 V10, I think I made a good decision ;)
I hope to learn about this little beast from all of you!
Here's a photo, Excuse the garage floor, it's being redone (epoxy flooring)

·
Registered
SL #7007
466 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Trust me when I say you made a better choice. Prior to my SL I had a 2011 R8 V10. It was a nice car but it didn’t have that feel…. The SL was also something I’ve wanted for years. Plus, I wanted the 5.0! It screams and sounds amazing. The 5.2 will never sound like the 5.0. Have fun with it and get a Loc exhaust adap! The car will sound like amazing!

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
136 Posts
Welcome, looks good! Definitely the right choice!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,703 Posts
Congratulations, a real beauty! Enjoy and many Happy Trails!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Car looks GREAT!
Congratulations - BUT before you go and get an exhaust upgrade have a look at Kline. I have the ONLY one in Australia and, to me, NOTHING compares. And, NO, I don't get paid for this!

·
Registered
2008 superleggera, 2009 C63 , Superformance Cobra , evo 6:5 Tommi Mak , 1976 LX SS torana
37 Posts
welcome aboard , and hello from the land of endless lock-downs

·
Registered
975 Posts
What a great nice car with the right Lamborghini color! :)
Congrats!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congratulations and I wish you nothing but safe and memorable adventures in your new Chariot.

I also like your Hurricane Garage Door.

·
Registered
08 SL #07008 in Nero Noctis
73 Posts
Im in Fort Lauderdale, we should do a shoot sometime!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I ordered the Epoxy kit from Leggari, I should be getting everything next week I can't wait!
FYI, don’t cut corners on prep work. Took me 4.5 days to do prep and 3 hours to lay epoxy for a 3.5 car garage. Might want to purchase a floor fan, it helps expedite the cleaning and etching during prep.

Good luck!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great! I know how hard that decision is..
I also recently did my floor and the prep work is the key. It will look super awesome with your car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts