Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lucky to own a gated preLP Gallardo for a little more than a year now and, first of all, I wanted to thank the members of this forum that have contributed, over the years, with invaluable information about all sorts of issues a Gallardo/Lambo owner or prospective buyer can face. I hope I will be able to contribute as well sooner rather than later.. I am also wondering if there are many active members here in the Bay Area.

Here is a short video with a friend's F430:

·
Premium Member
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
22 Posts
I’m located in the valley, and I know of a few groups that are in the Bay Area. Beautiful sounding beast you have.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Welcome and a Belated Congratulations on the Gallardo! The wife and I used to live in SF way back.........beautiful place.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Devil's Slide tunnel on 1 is also a lot of fun. The NorCal Lambo club does drives every month, and there are a bunch of non-Lambo specific groups that do drives almost every weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum! So hard to capture the sound on video..

@mstrd thanks, I'll keep an eye for the next event! And I have to try that tunnel!

@Lambo2018 Beautiful city indeed, although traffic and the constant thinking of how to avoid that rough road or uphill, make me enjoy driving in the city much less compared to when going south or north.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
How is SF these days? Is the SFPD still able to do their job effectively?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
SF is a ****hole. Homelessness is out of control and covid hurt SF bad.

The liberal policies finally killed the beautiful city by the bay.

Sad really. If I never go back there, I would be A OK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts