Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Haven't seen an update from you in 4 months.....2017 is here, and 2020 is right around the corner.

Your story intrigued me since we share a number of similarities...AND you have a plan with an end date. Now, the plan itself has as many holes as a block of Swiss cheese, but at least a framework is there. Alot of "dreamers" could take a lesson from you.

I also have a plan for a 2nd exotic, but 2016 was a rough year for me, so I'm deciding whether to extend the timeline (again), or take the $90k I have and but whatever I can in 2017.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Since we will have a lot of new and returning dreamers at the end of the year, I wanted to re-set this thread.....a great example of NOT understanding how to prioritize, plan and buy an exotic.

The plan was WAY behind the ambition.

This is a favorite of mine because of how belligerent the guy was towards people making kind and thoughtful suggestions. I really wanted to see if the guy could make adjustments, but he flamed out quickly.

Dreamers come and go at a rapid pace, just the nature of the beast. Not everyone can obtain cars like these....sorry, life hits back hard.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
967 Posts
Time for an update...for new dreamers....don't be this guy. Take advice from knowledgeable people willing to give it, some of it is really good....don't act like you know the market so much better than those who are accomplishing the dream.

BTW, this is the year L2020 promised to be tearing up the streets in a Huracan or Aventador:D

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
967 Posts
When people are walking up to me and wanting to buy my 2014 Ford Escape for what I paid for it 4 years ago, you know this is a short term bubble.....it will pop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts