Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first car I owned and is fully paid for. its a 94' diablo with about 39k on it. I want something more economical. I have been told many different things about selling a lambo. I was first just going to trade it in but my friend told me they would eat me alive at the dealership and I would practically get nothing for it.

Then I heard ebay motors was good but im unsure about the fee and I hear alot of headaches come from the buyers. I also heard that a used car dealership works well but they take a large chuck of your money.

What should I do? for sale by owner, trade in, used car dealership, ebay?
if anyone has knowledge on this, please help me out.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just be honest with the buyer and disclose as much as you know about the car. I would insist that the buyer get a PPI so that there are no surprises after they buy it. (to avoid you said he said)

Chances are you will ge more money if you sell it on your own just be prepared for some head aches. Post it on cars.com and be prepared for alot of brokers and dreamers. It might take you ahile but you will eventually find a buyer.

Then I sugget you get a G, they are bullet proof.

This is the first car I owned and is fully paid for. its a 94' diablo with about 39k on it. I want something more economical. I have been told many different things about selling a lambo. I was first just going to trade it in but my friend told me they would eat me alive at the dealership and I would practically get nothing for it.

Then I heard ebay motors was good but im unsure about the fee and I hear alot of headaches come from the buyers. I also heard that a used car dealership works well but they take a large chuck of your money.

What should I do? for sale by owner, trade in, used car dealership, ebay?
if anyone has knowledge on this, please help me out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts