Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there to everyone of the esteemed Lambo community.
I am new here in the forum taking the opportunifty to start my membership with a thread, that seems to be quite suitable to the situation I am facing presently.
I am German, live in Germany.
Sports cars enthusiast. Experienced, owned and hold many Porsches, of course;).
Also some from maranello, 488GTB at last.
Now, since I was in the middle of an EVO RWD thread (congrats to your fabulous newcomer @Lambo2018), I would like to exchange some ideas in terms of optioning an RWD Spyder. Which I am about to order, my first Lambo.馃ぉ
1. Seats:
Are the fully adjustable memory seats to be lowered deeper than the new sport seat?
About 6ft tall, I wonder which one would suit me better, considering the low roof and windshield.
2. LDS
Is it worth to select it when using the car just as a fun car on the weekend on curvy and hilly roads?
3. Sensonum
Does that make sense knowing one is quite sensitive with the sound quality of music but the sound of the engine is said to be the most important feature of an EVO?
4. Other must haves or no gos:
Any hints and recommendations are welcome!

Since we are captured in the Corona lockdown right now I have no chance to check a car in flesh at a dealer but would also like to hear the opinions of the experts here.

Thanks a lot for your kind attention and your thoughts.

Seasonal Greetings
Josef

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Hello again Josef, all great questions and thank you for the well wishes. I just posted some of my observations regarding the EVO RWD but for the Coupe in the thread linked below see post #306. Russ takes delivery of his Spyder today and he can give more feedback that is Spyder specific.
Answers:
1. I had the dealership measure from the bottom of the Comfort Seats and Sport Seats to the roof and also to the top of the headrest and the Manager Chase at the Charlotte Lamborghini dealership stated the measurements were exactly the same. Russ is a tall guy and maybe his feedback would be more useful and I am sure he will post his observations soon.
2. I don't have that feature but I think both Russ and @Blu Bull do so they can chime in.
3. For me as described below in post #306 the base stereo is more than enough. You have to equalize it but having experienced the base stereo in the 2019 580-2 and the EVO I am happy with it.
4. I would do CCBs they are not expensive an upgrade on a Lamborghini and they last longer and are way easier to clean, 20" wheels mostly because they are more esthetic with the smaller wheel well gap, Sports Seats, Life Style Pack, and I also like the Style Package in high gloss black. If I had specced my car I would have optioned the 128GB internal drive rather than the standard 15GB one. Probably not a complete list so others will have to pick up the baton and help you further down the track.

Best of Luck and Best Wishes on your quest. Most importantly, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!

Premium Member
I'm a tad over 6 feet and sat in Evo spyders with sports seats and then the one I ended up buying with regular electric seats. Height wise was the same on both, had about the same amount of head clearance. What was weird was I had sat in Huracan 610 Spyder with seats like I have in my Evo and head did touch headliner so I had thought an Evo Spyder was out of question, but something has changed in the Evo and my head does not touch. I would still have preferred sport seats because more of my height is in legs and the sport seats do give more leg room but it's manageable. You really need to sit in cars to see for yourself, but make sure it's an Evo

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Hi Josef,
I haven鈥檛 gotten mine yet and it looks like tomorrow. I agree with the above comments and I would add that having a Spyder you should consider Sensonum upgrade. I find with my top down it really helps me enjoy my music in spite of all the noise. The new sport seats which I have yet to sit in, just look super nice so I got them. I also added LDS, but only because it was recommended by friend鈥檚 that as a must have option.
feel free to ask any specific questions.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Russ has an excellent point about a drop top and Sensonum. I would go for a test drive and see what you prefer if a test drive optioned both ways is possible. Realizing it isn't easy to find vehicles to test the way you like sometimes especially with the COVID out and about.

Premium Member
I have the Sensonum and would say it's a must in the Spyder. Also when driving with top down I set the speed dependent volume setting way up and it really helps

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks @Lambo2018 , @Russk !
I am going to investigate every single aspect as soon as the dealers reopen their showrooms (the lockdown being prolonged by the end of January here 馃槬).
Most likely I will keep the configuration as posted earlier before. It includes LDS, CCBs and Sensonum. With regard to the latter one I know from GT3s, 458 or 488s that it can be the more annoying to have 鈥瀢eak鈥 audio sound the more noisy the engine is. I depends on everyone鈥檚 personal preferences though!
The seat selection will be left open as long as I haven鈥檛 tested both of them personally. From what I have learned from you here (great to have the exact measurements from a dealer!) I believe both of them would suit me in terms of their sizes. I am 6鈥 with a rather short torso.
I鈥榣l keep you posted.
馃檹

Premium Member
regarding to seat selection, I think it鈥檚 more of a matter of whether you want electric heated seats or not. It is already been established that the new sport seats are comfortable and give a much more connected driving experience, not to mention how incredibly good they look. They also give you more room overall.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Josef here is a short video of the Sport Seats linked to my google account that I posted in my other thread. This may be helpful if you are trying to decide what seats to option. After you view it or download it or both let me know and I will delete google link. Enjoy!

Premium Member
Nice video, love that carbon fiber.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Nice video, love that carbon fiber.
Thanks Russ I hope you are as thrilled about the Sport Seats as I am.......soon, my friend soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts