Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Forum Members,

What what seemed to be an eternity has finally become reality.. The anticipation of the arrival of the last "New" "Never Titled" (US) Super Trofeo Stradale has finally arrived at my doorstep....The machine is just incredible!!!.. The Power.. Sound..Handling.... Shifting.. and just sheer Enjoyment to drive is nothing that I've experienced before.. Just amazing!! I can't say enough good things about this Beast of a Machine!!!... I will save some of my joy and emotion for a later post(s), but for now here are a couple pics I managed to take with my Iphone shortly after delivery...Will take better quality pics very soon... Lastly I want to thank everyone for such a awesome forum where everyone can share there enthusiasm and praise for such fine automobiles...The LAMBORGHINI!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Stunning! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Congrats! Very beautiful color.

BTW: notice how retarded car carriers are when they do not have a side door? Ie. guy trying to squeeze out without destroying your G door...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Very beautiful color.

BTW: notice how retarded car carriers are when they do not have a side door? Ie. guy trying to squeeze out without destroying your G door...
Thanks man!

Yes! I was very nervous as he was backing out... To make matters worse he had some serious sleep deprevation going on as well.. lol..... but he ended up doing a job well done!... All safe n sound

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Stunning! Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

I had the pleasure of driving this car's identical twin last October for a couple hours - in upstate NY. It was an absolute blast.

Carol

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Congrats she looks beautiful. How do you like the R8? I sold my G a couple months ago and thinking about picking one up as my DD.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Told you you would love it! Great car..just had our out to Lunch today!

Only 27 ever to the USA, so a rare variant to say the least..

More HP, different exhaust, mapping and gearing with shift point the the SL..not to mention all the other body extras around on it..IMO a collector car to have in the future.

FYI, JUST the "lift off" super light weight engine cover has a replacement cost of $15,190.00 from Lamborghini OUCH!!

Congrats and enjoy...WAIT till you put it in Corssa Mode OMG!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats she looks beautiful. How do you like the R8? I sold my G a couple months ago and thinking about picking one up as my DD.
Thank you BL!!

The R8 was very nice.. I had a MT6 and enjoyed driving it every chance I could... For a DD I think it would be the perfect car.. It has a very clean styling.. It had a very smooth drive and feel to it... very comfy...And best of all when you wanted the power it was there with a push of the pedal..I had the V10 model and it was very quick!!...Lots of thumbs up wherever I went ... Audi makes a top notch product...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Great thanks for the feedback and enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow very beautiful!

Congrats on your new acquisition, she is a head turner for sure.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Told you you would love it! Great car..just had our out to Lunch today!

Only 27 ever to the USA, so a rare variant to say the least..

More HP, different exhaust, mapping and gearing with shift point the the SL..not to mention all the other body extras around on it..IMO a collector car to have in the future.

FYI, JUST the "lift off" super light weight engine cover has a replacement cost of $15,190.00 from Lamborghini OUCH!!

Congrats and enjoy...WAIT till you put it in Corssa Mode OMG!
Thank you Roy!

You were absolutely right! And I'm glad I took your advice. I've only taken the car out twice so far as I'm waiting to get my clear bra installed before doing any heavy driving. But just those two times behind the wheel it honestly made the hair on my neck stand up. It's power and performance is just plain NUTS... Coming from a slightly tamer car I will need a few more drives under my belt before I unleash the Corsa mode. Lol. Just wanted to let everyone know if it wasn't for Roy's assistance and generosity in answering all my annoying questions about this machine... I might not have it in my garage today... If anyone is interested in a STS. There aren't any nicer than Roy's grey STS especially with the special touches he's added. They grey color is a very rare breed.. Thank you again Roy!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone for all your kind words!!! I'm very excited to be part of the forum!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,971 Posts
Congratulations on such a beautiful car! I love your excitement, it's contagious!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts