·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Welcome Ray! My she sure is purty!

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
85 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Ray! Dayummm love that drop-top, black and blue!!! I am partial to white but I think my next whip will have to be Cepheus Blue...or maybe Competition Blue :LOL:

Separate thought: Seems like there's a lot of recent talks about blue Lambo's on the forums these days...maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️ idc, blue is dope.

Got any more pics than just the one?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,860 Posts
It is beautiful, but looks like Blu Lemans which is a little darker than Cepheus?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum and a belated Congratulations! I am sure @surfah has already told you that Blue is the fastest color. ;)

·
Registered
2015 Huracan 80eighty Giveaway car — 2021 Charger Redeye — 2021 C8 Z51 (Elk blue)
11 Posts

mines got blue Cepheus calipers and pin striping on the carbon fiber skirts , bumpers as well !!! The blu Cepheus is an exotic color !!!

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Blu Cepheus is a very cool color.......

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Parting is such sweet sorrow.....OP is selling his car in another thread. He was coming but, alas, he is now departing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not 100% departing. Timing is right to be a seller in the preowned market imo. Might use the money for other purposes or could end up ordering an STO.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ray, this is for you or any of our members reside reside in Las Vegas please send me a private message with your email.

i’m the organizer for the Lamborghini club of America in Las Vegas for the last several years we’ve held in event every year in October and our scheduled in one again for this October. We also have a Northern California Southern California event set for September of this year I’m actively involved in organizing that too.

keith

1 - 20 of 25 Posts