Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching a lot of YouTube and doing research on Lamborghinis and what it’s like to own one. Looking at the possibility of acquiring a Gallardo in the near future. Advice or opinions are definitely welcome! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Come by and visit my showroom. I do a lot of Lambos. Be happy to find the right one for you..
Where in Lynnwood by the Alderwood Mall

Roy Cats

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your hunt. Also new to Lamborghini brand only been an owner for 4 months, great cars. Check out @RoyToy2003so65 maybe he has want you need. Occasionally motivated sellers post on the forum as well.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
There is an interesting article posted by @Bully69 in the thread listed below:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome. I live in Redmond and own an LP 560-4 final edition I purchased just over a year ago and love it. I highly recommend the LP cars they are super robust and fun to drive. I'm going for some surgery in December but once I recovered if you are still on the hut I'd be glad to show you around my car as well feel free to hit me up. Or if you get one by then we can compare :D Cats Exotics is great as well you should always swing by.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum and hope you find the right one. They’re incredible cars.

Reactions: Dee Zed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cat’s is where I plan to start my quest/search. Love to get together to see your car when you’re feeling up to it. Kind of you to offer, thanks. Good luck with your surgery.

Welcome. I live in Redmond and own an LP 560-4 final edition I purchased just over a year ago and love it. I highly recommend the LP cars they are super robust and fun to drive. I'm going for some surgery in December but once I recovered if you are still on the hut I'd be glad to show you around my car as well feel free to hit me up. Or if you get one by then we can compare :D Cats Exotics is great as well you should always swing by.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts